True Street Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
May I ask, why are there always rule changes every time there's a race?

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Because last year the rule was made that you couldn't sandbag, well we all know how that turned out. I think there won't be any rules like that this year, just tire, exhaust, registration, and insurance for the 10.0 street class. Last year when the name was changed to No Bull All Out, I think that fucked it up, we don't have the cars to do that. I say this year for the 10.0 street class, if you have all the req'd stuff and make the drive, it shouldn't matter if you run a [email protected] or a [email protected] Don't call it something it's not.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I agree with Sean. If you can make the drive to the track in your 9.50 car and then somehow pedal it around me for the 10.01 win then what is wrong with that? More power to the guy who can drive a 9 second car to the track. Now if the drive becomes optional (and I am sure it won't) then thats another story. I don't want to lose to a 9 second race car. If there is a 9 second street car out there. Bring it.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
i will make sure and mention the 'don't change the fucking rules till after the season' comment tomorrow, lol.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I agree with Sean. If you can make the drive to the track in your 9.50 car and then somehow pedal it around me for the 10.01 win then what is wrong with that? More power to the guy who can drive a 9 second car to the track. Now if the drive becomes optional (and I am sure it won't) then thats another story. I don't want to lose to a 9 second race car. If there is a 9 second street car out there. Bring it.
My car will go 9's this season :driving: AND I will be driving it to the track every time :king:

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
LOUD NOISES!

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
So what's the story?

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Good meeting, all the rules will be posted soon. Jerry is no longer in charge, Josef Jauriguiberry is now "The President".

I will be putting up a forum for ABQ Dragway today as well, there will be a No Bull section in there that will have the rules.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Good meeting.. I'm happy with all the rules I think except for letting god damn art take the gold on his crotch rocket :ciappa:

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Art's not gonna win anyway :woowoo:
Thats what you all said about me:lol: I remember someone saying ah just let him run, it's just more cash in the pot for the winner:pimp:

I'd say Art will definitely put up a good fight.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Thats what you all said about me:lol: I remember someone saying ah just let him run, it's just more cash in the pot for the winner:pimp:

I'd say Art will definitely put up a good fight.
That's what I say about everyone lol, just friendly shit talking :pee:

41 - 60 of 84 Posts