True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for a couple of BADASS pictures of my car Cisco.

Just Kidding, by the way

You need to get out of the crappy left lane. That wall screws up any attempts at a good picture. Thats why I have no good ones of John Badnews either. He likes that lane.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Whos red Bel-air? That car looks sick!

·
Registered
706 Posts
NEW SIG PIC FTW!!!! Lookin good Joe!
That is an great pic of your car Joe, your car has a badass launch, if you don't mind me asking, how much air pressure are you running in your QT PRO's?, have you experimented with different pressures? i'm curious, in mine I run 14 psi after a lot of experimenting, these are the first Hoosiers I've used and I've never ran that much pressure in anything, and I don't use tubes, If this is something you don't want to talk about , I understand.
Thanks,
-John

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
That is an great pic of your car Joe, your car has a badass launch, if you don't mind me asking, how much air pressure are you running in your QT PRO's?, have you experimented with different pressures? i'm curious, in mine I run 14 psi after a lot of experimenting, these are the first Hoosiers I've used and I've never ran that much pressure in anything, and I don't use tubes, If this is something you don't want to talk about , I understand.
Thanks,
-John
That is funny John, this is the first set of quicktime pro's I have owned and I ran exactly 14psi in them all day. I don't use a tube and I was thinking that I would lower the pressure throughout the day but they seemed to hook up really well so I decided not to mess with them. My only concern is that the way the tire is wearing I'm afraid it will wear out the center of the tread long before the sides are done. One thing I know for sure, when these tires are completely wore out I'll be buying another set of QT pro's.

I don't think my car will launch like that anymore. I pulled the cheapo rear shocks off of the car last night and both of them are COMPLETELY shot. Like wow i'm surprised the car did as well as it did. My new strange 10-ways will be in the rear of the car tomorrow and I can't wait to see what happens at the track this weekend.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts