True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I havent posted up about this lately, but I've been on the road for the past couple weeks. The No-Bull 10.00 class will meet at Yearwod at 3:00pm on the 27th. There will be an outlaw class running next weekend and we will also have the bbq at the track again. We look forward to seeing some dirty-fast cars out there so if you happen to have a bad ass car lurking around, bring it down! Hope to see everyone on the 27th!

·
3rd Gear
681 Posts
I'll be there again

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Hey, I got a couple questions for ya Josef.

1. Can the 13sec class participate in the drive?
2. Can I participate in the 13sec class with a Temp tag? The car was not registered due to my being overseas.
3. Can I run the 13sec class with an open Cut-out?

Thanks.
-Sean

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Anybody can make the drive, Id say you will be fine with a temp tag due to your situation, and im not sure if a cutout is fine in the 13 sec class.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I just read the rules again, closed exhaust systems only unless its a turbo car, they dont have to run a muffler.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
is mine considered closed exhaust? I just have a muffler on the y-pipe

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Seans goin down!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Alright cool. Thanks guys and if I don't get tires in time your probably right Vinny lol. Haven't driven the car let alone ran her in over a year. Plus Ive been driving on the left side of the road out here so Im gonna be all fucked up reaching for the shifter with my left hand and shit lol.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I say you are ok. Up to Josef though, he has final say. I doubt he will have a problem with it though.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
I am going to go pick up the engine after lunch and begin the install. Should be a go this weekend!!!! Maybe put it on the dyno Friday morning and off to the races Saturday. See ya'll at Yearwood!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
That sounds like a busy week for you! Good luck.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
how much is entrie into 13 class?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts