True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets do another BBQ for the no bull. The last one was a good turn out and good times were had. Lets do it again. So here is the official list. Only thing I can stress is PLEASE bring what you sign up for so we dont have shortages of things. Keith really saved our ass last time.

Burgers- TRMIN8R, JOSEF, SLOBRA
Hot dogs-iSpeed505, Pro Street Vega
Burger Buns-TRMIN8R, JOSEF
Hot dog buns-iSpeed505, SLOBRA, Pro Street Vega
Cheese-slphawk02
Condiments (must, ketchup, mayo, relish)- Pro street vega
Chips-svo90,Pig-Sti
Salsa-svo90
Dips-Pig-Sti
Water-Pro street vega, SLOBRA
Cokes-LS1=God, Turbomopie
Ice-goin crazy
Plates- Trey
Napkins- Trey
Utensils- Trey
Desserts- SLOBRA, Sinister
Grill- Goin crazy
Coolers-Goin crazy, Slobra
Propane-Goin Crazy, Art, Spooledup
john Sauce-lbz34
Potato Salad-Finchstang

Let me know if I forgot anything. Lets make this better than the last one.

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
when and where so i can know if i can go

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
Ill bring hotdogs and buns. What kind of turn out are you expecting?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its at albuquerque dragway on saturday june 27th. List updated. Im not sure how many we went through, but you dont have to bring for everybody i speed. burgers and dogs usually good to split up between 2 people. Id bring like 40 dogs.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
The last BBQ I brought 96 hotdog and 96 hamburger buns and we ate all the hamburgers and almost all the hot dogs. Just to give you and idea. I would say we would need about that again or more. I will bring condiments and water this go around. Say 5-6 cases of bottled water and plenty of mustard, relish, ketchup.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
If you guys like, we can work out of my trailer with the awning and all. Had I known what the layout was going to be last time I would have parked long ways just ahead of all the line of parked cars. We can use the awning and the trailer table, etc. to work out of if you want.

·
Old School > young punks
1,821 Posts
I'll bring the grill and a cooler. We can get ice from my work. I don't have much propane left and i am broke due to going to Disneyland so we will need some. Also I will cook since I am not racing, YET.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Ill bring what I can guys. Im not to good at planning food-type things, but Ill bring some stuff. Thanks for starting this thread Trey.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem.

I am still out of propane from camping and too broke to refil it as well. lbz can you bring that propane bottle?

And josef, ill text robyn since you will forget haha

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, and vega, if there any way possible you can put your trailer in the area we had last time that would be awesome. like where Roy had his 5th wheel. It was a great area to have everything and be right by the lanes for the no bull

·
3rd Gear
681 Posts
i can bring whatever guys just let me know what to bring, and scott bring your pills since i can never get a hold of you even when i am in roswell haha

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There tons of things we need. Just look at the first post and pick somethin with no name by it. And I know we will need more burgers and dogs as well.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Oh, and vega, if there any way possible you can put your trailer in the area we had last time that would be awesome. like where Roy had his 5th wheel. It was a great area to have everything and be right by the lanes for the no bull
I'll get it all set up for us. Its gonna be good times!!!

·
3rd Gear
681 Posts
ill get chips and salsa

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Scott will you have power? IE 120 volt.
Yes we will have 30 amps of wisper quiet Honda generator. If anyone has some portable work lights that would be good. This trailer doesn't have lights on the outside. We can work out of the garage portion as well as the awning. If the Vega isn't fixed (it SHOULD be by then) then I'll bring the porta cool to blow on Goin Crazy while he cooks. If the Vega is in the trailer, the porta-cool won't fit. LOL

1 - 20 of 54 Posts