True Street Cars Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· asphaltmeltingeuphoria
381 Posts
Awesome video! good job putting that together. Makes me wanna go fast!!

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks for getting me hooked on this sport!
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the video and I appreciate the thanks!! The next two (Hot Rod Rumble) and (Last Nights No Bull 6-6-10) are on the edit bay! The fun starts all over again and I'm looking forward to getting on those. Can't wait!!

P.S. Wasn't sure what the condition of the motorcycle rider who took that spill was. Hope he's up and walking around again!

Steve

· Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Thanks for getting me hooked on this sport!
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the video and I appreciate the thanks!! The next two (Hot Rod Rumble) and (Last Nights No Bull 6-6-10) are on the edit bay! The fun starts all over again and I'm looking forward to getting on those. Can't wait!!

P.S. Wasn't sure what the condition of the motorcycle rider who took that spill was. Hope he's up and walking around again!

Steve
I am ok Steve, a little banged up but nothing major. Do you have video of the crash?

· Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Thanks a million Steve and Mike! Sorry I couldn't stick around and bull-shit a little longer. It was a busy day but I really appreciate it!

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The Crash

I am ok Steve, a little banged up but nothing major. Do you have video of the crash?
I do...
Wasn't sure if you wanted it posted before I checked with you but I have it.

From my position (on the tower roof) it looks like you suddenly locked up your rear brakes or something exploded as smoke started pouring from the rear of your bike followed by a shower of sparks! What actually happened?
Then you go tumbling like a log but then get right back up as if nothing happened.
I remember thinking, "Holy shit!!! How does someone just pop right back up after that"? :shrug:

It's a pretty far away shot so you have to look closely but it's on tape.
Glad you're okay, man!

Steve

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.