True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ITS FINALLY HERE!!!:headbang:

Sorry it took so freakin' long to post. :banghead:
No Bull at the Drag Way. It's 23 minutes in duration. Thanks to everyone who took time to be on camera. Sorry I didn't get ALL of you passes or track times. Wasn't planning on taping the whole event - just one driver for a few hours.
However, it was a privilege editing this up for you guys and I hope you all enjoy it! :popcorn:
See ya'll on Saturday the 5th out at the drag way. :headbang:

Regards,

Steve

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/12274858"]The No Bull Shootout at Albuquerque Drag Way on Vimeo[/ame]

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks for getting me hooked on this sport!
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the video and I appreciate the thanks!! The next two (Hot Rod Rumble) and (Last Nights No Bull 6-6-10) are on the edit bay! The fun starts all over again and I'm looking forward to getting on those. Can't wait!!

P.S. Wasn't sure what the condition of the motorcycle rider who took that spill was. Hope he's up and walking around again!

Steve

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The Crash

I am ok Steve, a little banged up but nothing major. Do you have video of the crash?
I do...
Wasn't sure if you wanted it posted before I checked with you but I have it.

From my position (on the tower roof) it looks like you suddenly locked up your rear brakes or something exploded as smoke started pouring from the rear of your bike followed by a shower of sparks! What actually happened?
Then you go tumbling like a log but then get right back up as if nothing happened.
I remember thinking, "Holy shit!!! How does someone just pop right back up after that"? :shrug:

It's a pretty far away shot so you have to look closely but it's on tape.
Glad you're okay, man!

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.