True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got there at 1... started filming right when we got there... My friend filmed the first few, hes not very steady..
Freakin awesome day.
I have more footage but youtube limits to 10minutes, and I have too much clips of the day to know what to do with em.
Check it out and enjoy!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POKxFFcUO8k]YouTube - Albuquerque Dragstrip 4-18-09[/ame]

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
That was fast. That's a NO BULL kinda vid right there. I likey. +hp!!!

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
wow seems like bad news is making it a habbit loosing to solid tech owned cars.
also couldnt help notice a nother 14 was victum to the nova... how was the street racing after

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Bad news didn't loose to anyone yeaterday. He won the 10 class with a two 10.04 and a 10.06.
Thanks! I was hoping someone would post results this morning. I haven't made it through all the "view new posts" yet, but it's good to hear John won.

·
3rd Gear
372 Posts
those are some bad ass cars and a bad ass bike

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Nice video.

·
Registered
706 Posts
wow seems like bad news is making it a habbit loosing to solid tech owned cars.
also couldnt help notice a nother 14 was victum to the nova... how was the street racing after
You magnificently ignorant fool, I didn't lose to any Solid Tech owned cars yesterday, even if I did, my "habit" couldn't compare to your full blown addiction to losing to the Nova....and Arts' "14" put up a much better fight than yours ever did!, now shut up and go pick on some Yugo's, just make sure their not Blown:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Shit no. Have to change the name to Tranny Tech cause that's what I will be working on for the next few months. Bad News was tearing every ones ass up.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
hey looks like squeeked in there betting my doors blown away by what it looks like bitchstang good vid man

·
NO FUCKS GIVEN!
3,402 Posts
hey looks like squeeked in there betting my doors blown away by what it looks like bitchstang good vid man
That was Chris Bussels Motiva built stang. That car is sick.

Your Subie looked good out there. I saw one run you did ended with some puffs of smoke. Whatever it was it looked like you fixed it, because you were back up and running.

Great day and good racing guys.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
sick vid..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts