True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Become a No-Bull Sponsor and have a No-Bull class named after your business in 2013.

IE: The "Pro Street Performance 10.20 Class" or "The Oasis Smoke Shop 13.50 class" for the reasonable price of $400.00 for the entire year! Each sponsers name will be used on all fliers, call outs, threads, advertising, etc. for the 2013 No-Bull series. Your sponsership money goes directly to the racers in the form of payout ($100 per race for four races). $400.00 is just the minimum. We would like to see more, if at all possible.

Sponsor the FAST class. The "Let it Eat, King of the Track, King of the Street", Whatever we are going to call it, MANDATORY DRIVE from Yearwood Performance Class of BADASS, NO BULLSHIT STREET CARS. This No-Index, heads up, run wht you brung an hope you brung enough class can be sponsored with your business name for only $600.00. This 100% payout class will slit the $600 (or more) between the 4 races ($150.00 per race).

Sponsors we need your :money: :money: :money: :money:

We also would like to see donations. We will take anything we can get for prizes for No-Bull 2013. ANY business or entity that donates will be listed as a sponsor. We would like to see you donate 4 of whatever you can. 4 cases of oil for the 11.70 class? Great! Four floor jackes fort he 13.50 class? Perfect! Four one hour dyno sessions? Cool! Four free mount and balance of tires? Super! Four free Nitrous fills? :nx: 24 free pizzas? (one for every winner all year) Delicious! We will take anything you have to offer and will put it in the class you request or you may leave it up to our discretion if you like.

If you have an idea for a sponsorship, please let me know as we are starting early to get as much interest as possible.

Who wants to step up and become a part of something great?

All sponsorship money is due, paid in full, in advance by March 1st 2013 .

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
May be able to get in on the Class Sponsorship.. This would be From B & Y Pest Control... I will let you know..

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
13.50 and 14.50 classes still available. I need your help! For ONLY $400.00 tou can have your business named after a class. May is just around the corner. Who will step up too have a class named after them?

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a 13.50 and 14.50 slot left and one is probably taken. Get your business name out there for a measly $400.00. I need to get going on this so we can get the fliers printed up. Don't be left off the flier because you dragged your feet.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:bump:

Discount Tire may take one of these classes. Who will step up and take the final class?

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I need a 14.50 class sponsor. A reminder of the way it works is I name the class after your business for ONLY $400.00. I then give that $400.00 to the winner of the class at $100.00 per event (there are 4 events). It is a 100% payback event in which the winner takes all the entry fees and the $100.00.

Get out your contact list and assk them to help us out, or give me a lead and I'll make the contact. May 4th is coming up FAST!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts