True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
If you are getting bad fills, please let us know. We fill every bottle on a scale to ensure everyone is getting what they pay for. Next time you are in the area come by and ask for Jim, I would be more than happy to show you the process we go through. Sean is pretty good at what he does too, but if you need us we will be here for you. Thanks Jim
Thanks Jim. I THINK I've gotten 2 bad fills from you. One fill, the car went WAAAAY rich, the other, before I had my w/b installed, the car just felt like a dog on the bottle. So I can't be positive. And I wasn't saying anything to put your business down at all. I'll be around :D

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
My 1.5L Honda motor saw ~50lbs of great nitrous from Yearwood!

Good enough to snap a rod and melt all valves lol. /Sarcasm

+1 for Yearwood, I've gotten 100% good fills from you guys.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Plus one for yearwood as well. Filled threw them with no problem. I've also tried McKinney motors last summer. And never went to Solid Tech for nitrous but a few other things. Good guys. Your choice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Need a place to refill my 45LB. and 10LB. Bottles for my Chally SRT8. Just moved from Oakland to Santa Fe. Where is the closest filling station to me? I hope to find a station closer than ABQ.

I own the Godspeed speed shop in Oakland; Godspeed Oakland : San Francisco Bay Area Mototcycle Performance, Harley Davidson Service, Sport Bike tuning, dyno tuning, Dyno tune, powder coating, Motorcycle Parts, Mototcycle Service and we are moving to Santa Fe. We have a filling station, but it will be a few months to get it going over here.

Gotta fill my bottle, love all the Freeway kills running dry I'm piling up on these open NM Highways; can't wait to cheat to make up for this thin air!

·
Searchin for traction....
1,494 Posts
Sorry for the extended link, didn't mean to do that...
Welcome. Create a newb thread and tell us more about your shop and vehicles you have man.

As far as the nitrous fills in Santa Fe I am not sure.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Need a place to refill my 45LB. and 10LB. Bottles for my Chally SRT8. Just moved from Oakland to Santa Fe. Where is the closest filling station to me? I hope to find a station closer than ABQ.

I own the Godspeed speed shop in Oakland; Godspeed Oakland : San Francisco Bay Area Mototcycle Performance, Harley Davidson Service, Sport Bike tuning, dyno tuning, Dyno tune, powder coating, Motorcycle Parts, Mototcycle Service and we are moving to Santa Fe. We have a filling station, but it will be a few months to get it going over here.

Gotta fill my bottle, love all the Freeway kills running dry I'm piling up on these open NM Highways; can't wait to cheat to make up for this thin air!
Go into meineke in santa fe ask for angelo and he will hook you up this is the shop number 505-438-6031

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Thanks for the kind welcome! I called Angelo and he's filling my Bottle tmrw... I'll keep you posted.
Hell ya. So with a bike shop like yours do you have any quick bikes???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh Yeah! I have 2 Turbo Busa's (one has stock internals and makes 300rwhp and one worked making 687rwhp @ 37 psi), a Pro-Charger Road-king with Nitrous. I brought my '09 Fatboy up to Santa Fe when we moved here last month. She has it all internally, plus a Zippers Nitrous System, 200rwhp!

When we move Godspeed to Santa Fe, we'll be bringing both our Dyno's, a mustang and a DynoJet for cars and bikes. We also have a bar, cafe, tattoo parlour, Go-Go Girls, a powder coating operation and we will be joining up with my friend John of Rex Goes Racing to do performance car's now as well... Speed TV will be giving us our own TV series off of our shows they already have done for us. Check out our site to see our SpeedTV and Discovery spots.

Dan

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
What an ass... Talking down a vendor for the sake of talking. Jim does a great job and these guys stand behind their product. This is getting old, Solid Tech and Yearwood; they more than likely purchase the gas from one of the three or four terminals that sell it. I can't understand how one would suck and the other doesn't...

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Oh Yeah! I have 2 Turbo Busa's (one has stock internals and makes 300rwhp and one worked making 687rwhp @ 37 psi), a Pro-Charger Road-king with Nitrous. I brought my '09 Fatboy up to Santa Fe when we moved here last month. She has it all internally, plus a Zippers Nitrous System, 200rwhp!

When we move Godspeed to Santa Fe, we'll be bringing both our Dyno's, a mustang and a DynoJet for cars and bikes. We also have a bar, cafe, tattoo parlour, Go-Go Girls, a powder coating operation and we will be joining up with my friend John of Rex Goes Racing to do performance car's now as well... Speed TV will be giving us our own TV series off of our shows they already have done for us. Check out our site to see our SpeedTV and Discovery spots.

Dan
Sounds like some fun bikes. Look me up When you get all settled in I'm always looking for new guys to race.

Just a stock motor genII on some dope

21 - 35 of 35 Posts