True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all, I was watching some videos on streetfire and seen this site. Looks like a good group of people. I'm on the dark side , a VW junkie, who own's 4 VWs.85 Scirocco 16v 2.0 thats .040 over with some cams 330 intake ,420 exsaust TT down pipe Flowmaster 2 1/2 inch cat back with high flow res and a 50 series chambered muffler 84 Scirocco close ratio transmisson, a bone stock 86 Cabby convertble, 91 GL Jetta(my race car) and two Jetta parts cars...I race at my local high banked 1/4 mile stort track at the Rockford Speedway in a all stock class called HORNETs (FWD , N/A class)But I also am a Ford person to. I don't hate on people because what they drive..I'm very laid back and have a very heavy foot..

SpeedDemonRacing#11:reddevil: P.S. incase you have a myspace mine is myspace/sciroccoman

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Welcome to the site. That's a handfull of cars you got.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Yea. It's cool to get some diversity on here though. not all v8's and turbo 4's.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I've thought about putting a Turbo set up but ,like you said there is alot of turbo 4's. Now, if I come up with the money to super charge(ruffly $4,000). Bahn Brenner clames they can make 375 hp+ on the 2.0 16v with stock cams . Only with there screw compresser super charger. But, for now the 100 wetshot will do...thats for the Turboed Hondas...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
lol Hell yea I'd like to see the look on their face after you walk past em! lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! If anyone has any ?'s about VWs , just ask me and I'll do my best to answer. Been into them for about 10 years now. And yes , it is funny see see the look on the Honda's when a Scirocco(that weighs 2120 and gets 170hp on motor to the ground , I'll let you guys do the math when Frankenstein is on the spray.) eats them alive. I had a dude and long time racer who was shoting 75 and I out ran him on motor. He gave me the thumbs up. He wasent a of the poor loser about it. Sadly most Honda people give me the bird.lol

p.s. If you like to see pics of all the VW's I have go to myspace.com/sciroccoman

Heres a video of how he sounds.
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34665587

Hes a little cooled but then he warms up.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Is it "Frankensteined" together or something? lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
VW junkie!

sick cammed vw!! welcome to the site bro.
A stroker kit was the next stetup but, its cheaper to super charge..Them cams cost me ruffly $2500.oo only because they where custom made.The biggest I could find off the shelf was 310/330 (Kent cams) .It's funny you can stand behind the car at least 4 to 5 feet and you still can feel the exsaust kick you in the leg. He's not the fastest VW on the road but , he's not the slowest. :devil:

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Welcome to TSC. Cool that we are getting more members from different parts of the country

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome man, sick cars you have there.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Willkommen!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts