True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
It ain't luck...I make it easy
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found the site through a couple of old friends from NC and thought I'd post up. I'm living in Vista, CA now. Here's a pic of the ride.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Welcome. Good lookin car. What you got done to it?

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
welcome..

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. Good lookin car. What you got done to it?
331 Stroker, AFR 185s, Trickflow Track Heat, 100 shot, G-Force T5, Built Rear, etc. Its a grocery list really. Its gone 11.90s on motor and 10.88 at 127 on the squeeze.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Nice car and welcome!

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey sorry I almost forgot I joined on here! haha. I lived in Durham, NC when I was in HS. Got stationed in Jacksonville, NC for 8 years.

As for the sand car. Its turbo hayabusa powered long travel mini sand rail. Its an all out animal. Its my re-enlistment gift to myself. haha.

pics.

and with the Mustang's ET Streets on...just wanted to see what it looked like haha.

G

·
hey sorry I almost forgot I joined on here! haha. I lived in Durham, NC when I was in HS. Got stationed in Jacksonville, NC for 8 years.

As for the sand car. Its turbo hayabusa powered long travel mini sand rail. Its an all out animal. Its my re-enlistment gift to myself. haha.

pics.

and with the Mustang's ET Streets on...just wanted to see what it looked like haha.
that thing looks good is it still on a stock motor?

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Welcome. Love the toys. That sandrail is tits.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
That sand rail looks sick!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts