True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined i will be posting pics of my car soon i have a 95 Z28 with edelbrock shorty headers, no cats, Flowmaster 44 , hypertech tuned , airfoil, cold air intake, ported and polished heads, throttle body by pass and some other stuff i cant remember,

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also i live in Rio Rancho luv guns and camaros oh and my wife and my 14year old daughter who also loves camaros

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Welcome to the site. but sorry, the raiders blow ass.

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tha last time i ran it 15.5 at 89mph that was bone stock when i fisrt got.I am looking to the track in the next couple of weeks. i know the Raiders are suckn, btu i am a true fan thru and thru

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Welcome man, And the raiders don;t suck, everyone is just better than them :lol:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Always good to have another Chevy guy around these parts. Welcome.

·
Registered
44 Posts
whats up everyone! new to the site heard a lot of good stuff about so decided to join. Live in good ol Los. A lot of nice cars on here!! sweet deal, I got an 07 sti all stock except for my exhaust. Got a 3" invidia catless turbo back.runs pretty good for just having that. Want to add more but hard times with the economy lol

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
whats up everyone! new to the site heard a lot of good stuff about so decided to join. Live in good ol Los. A lot of nice cars on here!! sweet deal, I got an 07 sti all stock except for my exhaust. Got a 3" invidia catless turbo back.runs pretty good for just having that. Want to add more but hard times with the economy lol
Welcome, but you should make your own thread in the Newbie section so your not hijacking the OP's thread. :thumbsup:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Welcome to both of you

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Your cars clean. I seen pictures in your gallery. + hp

1 - 20 of 20 Posts