True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
I only saw pics of it real quick the other night. My buddy knows Ryan (owner) and from what he told me its another lightweight 6-speed. I guess he was trying to get it out to a track before SW got out there again. I cant wait to see what he can do with it. Ryan is another great driver.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
His goal for the car is high 7s @ 185+mph... looks like it can do it if it puts the power down, which it shouldnt have much of a problem doing. Gonna be fun at TX2k9!!

·
Hold it to the wood...
33 Posts
always have loved WOTM's work

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
I decided to read a little into the thread about the car on Supra Forums. Its a 25.5 car, 6-speed, that weights 2900lbs and makes close to 1300 whp. I guess he decided to build another now that his quicksilver car ran an 8.3 and was in need to a lot more cage. Rather then hack it up he built this one and is planning on running a smaller turbo on the other and making it more of a street car.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
at's a bad bish...

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Lets see if any of the fast 6-speed guys show. They where complaining about the track not being big enough and not safe for them. I guess I can understand that, in the last few months a few of them have gone for a ride but luckily no accidents.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Badass car and setup. Cant stand that hood though, never been a fan of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts