True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of the new World Products Motown LS block? It incorporates the newer LS style cylinder heads and valvetrain on an older traditional SBC bottom end. On the dyno the 427CI small block with Warhawk heads and a carb made like 632hp NA. Pretty impressive I think. Pro Street Vega what's your opinion on this?
http://www.superchevy.com/technical...g/sucp_0903_motown_ls_crate_engine/index.html

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
lsx heads,intake and the ability to run a dist. sounds like the this block is gonna make its way into a lotta swaps and carb'd cars . not to mention all the high hp guys will no longer have to switch to the ford style front cover to run a dist and coil. mmmhmmm, i wanna see where this one goes

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only downside is if your wanting to go FI your gonna have to run a FAST setup or something similar because the loss of the reluctor wheel.

I would be so lost looking at one of these engines under a hood lol. Would be like wtf is this thing???

I guess it's supposed to be in the price range of the original Motown SBC block like $2200 which is good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts