True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm prolly odering one of these Monday, just can't decide which ones. If I can find the 5 spokes that aren't black, they're the ones I'm leaning toward. Both are 17x9.5 fronts and 18x10.5 in the rears. What do you guys think?

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you might be better off with some ttm's.
I like the TTMs just can get these for cheaper and haven't seen them on any other f-body's. Not having a lip is the only thing I didn't like about the C6 Z06's (Z07's) I had before.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
How cheap could these possibly be? TTM's are like $400.00 from Tomz wheels, and they would be 17's all the way around so tires would also be cheaper for the rear. If I'd have to vote for a set of the wheels you posted, I would pick the first set for sure. But you should definitely call Tomzwheels to check for TTM pricing. I think they're the nicest decent priced wheels for an F body.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How cheap could these possibly be? TTM's are like $400.00 from Tomz wheels, and they would be 17's all the way around so tires would also be cheaper for the rear. If I'd have to vote for a set of the wheels you posted, I would pick the first set for sure. But you should definitely call Tomzwheels to check for TTM pricing. I think they're the nicest decent priced wheels for an F body.
Damn, I thought the TTMs were like $800 a set. I just bought a set of 17/18 inch tires and these come in the 17/18 combo. Might check out tomzwheels though, damn you giving me one more to choose from. These are $585 shipped.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
These are Torq Thrust II's, I like them better than the M's...

Black WS6 though, I would go with the C6 Z06 wheels, Dominics(DOMIN8R) car looks sick with them on his car.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black WS6 though, I would go with the C6 Z06 wheels, Dominics(DOMIN8R) car looks sick with them on his car.
Dominic's car is my old one.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Damn, I thought the TTMs were like $800 a set. I just bought a set of 17/18 inch tires and these come in the 17/18 combo. Might check out tomzwheels though, damn you giving me one more to choose from. These are $585 shipped.
Go to sponsor sales and specials on ls1tech, they're always having specials on the ttm's.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
I like the first ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts