3,910 Posts
Thats a bad bitch! lol

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
nice vid panda!!! man isaac that dirty bird is a fucken beast!!! I thought those cobras were fast ??? DAHAHAHAHAHAH

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Lol thats what I was thinking.
yelolow cobra is definetly not slow at all. he must have vacuum leaks or something else preventing him from boost. so the 01ws6 was not spraying with 350 HP and pulling shay? crazy! you never know i guess

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Hell yes!:yesnod: LSX FTW!!! Nice video Panda. And nice car Isaac. :headbang: Gets out pretty good!!! Were definitely gonna have to play. Do you have spray on that car too?

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
yeah it did. im not gonna lie but i think it is faster. must be somethin wrong with it. maybe lol. but also everything seems slower than shit to you cuz you have a 10 sec car. right?

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I wasn't comparing it to my car, I just meant watching it against the other cars, it should have done much better with the mods it has.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Hell yes!:yesnod: LSX FTW!!! Nice video Panda. And nice car Isaac. :headbang: Gets out pretty good!!! Were definitely gonna have to play. Do you have spray on that car too?
No, no nitrous yet im hoping this winter me set up will be on its way lets see how it goes...And its ok that everyone hates on my car idk i raced both shey and carlos 4 time we went from 30-140 everytime and i was infront everytime so, if they didnt come around me at the speed then i dont know what they wanna race to.And i dont think they spunn all the way to 140!It was fun though i just wanted to se what my car would do against those cobras.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts