True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Nice vid Josh, I need either an auto, or need to learn how to drive. Lol.
hahaha I thought it seemed like you were taking your sweet time shifting gears.

Sick vid, need some faster cars next time and slower bikes:lol:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Its cool I dont care Im just letting you know for future reference.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Lol. Whats scary is that car was running like crap that day. Having spark issues. Got back to his house to realize one of the plug wires was almost burnt all the way through.

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
sweet vid, sucks i couldn't make it. but from the looks of what was out there wouldent have been any comp for me anyway with the exception of joe and the 2 bikes, did the white cobra brake ?? no runs ?

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Chris gets in the fucking zone! Too bad your spray wasn't working that day! Hopefully next time will be better...

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sweet vid, sucks i couldn't make it. but from the looks of what was out there wouldent have been any comp for me anyway with the exception of joe and the 2 bikes, did the white cobra brake ?? no runs ?
ya it did it ran the bikes but was really fucked up when it did so i didnt put it in the vid

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts

How about Chris on spray, and Eddie with the T/A on spray. Shit I would have even ran you, I'm sure you'd pull me but its all about having some fun. Seems like there would have been some competition. Theres always someone faster man, so don't start with the "I have the fastest car around bull shit".

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I've got your Bitchstang hanging... Ha!

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
How about Chris on spray, and Eddie with the T/A on spray. Shit I would have even ran you, I'm sure you'd pull me but its all about having some fun. Seems like there would have been some competition. Theres always someone faster man, so don't start with the "I have the fastest car around bull shit".
Me and eddie have more then enought to run you on bottle I car would not spray that day but when I fix it I call out that mad tight fast import. Ed your car runs good with all the striped weight it moves

1 - 20 of 75 Posts