True Street Car Forums banner
421 - 440 of 466 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
He got damn close to getting tagged in the side of his head one night. But some one wouldn't let me...

Reactions: Speedie07

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
The way I see it, CHZ is just doing what he always does. It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if his victim(s) didn't feed the fire. We all know that he doesn't let up but they don't. My best advice were to be for OP to stop posting in this thread and continue on and learn from this. There is plenty of info and other shit on TSC that I'm sure these girls would both benefit from a lot of the threads here as much slowbalts and rustangs as we have running around ;). Again, welcome and enjoy your stay you'll catch on and things will get better.

Edit: try not to get too upset over things people say over the Internet it's all jokes.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
:lol: Oh the irony! :popcorn:
I don't know you nor do I care to but if you knew me you'd know that I never truly get upset at what people say on the Internet. My husband and best friend on the other hand are the complete opposite when it comes to people saying shit to me. ;)

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
I don't know you nor do I care to but if you knew me you'd know that I never truly get upset at what people say on the Internet. My husband and best friend on the other hand are the complete opposite when it comes to people saying shit to me. ;)
You know what, shut the hell up and get back to the kitchen...

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts

·
Vader
1,608 Posts
Oh nothing to you Lil Miss, that wasn't directed to you.

I find it ironic that Chz set out to "troll" these girls but it turned around onto him. I could say a lot more but that's the basis of it.

Sorry just a little late to the thread

·
Vader
1,608 Posts
lol maybe I skipped around in reading this long ass thread too much and I just trolled myself?

Need time and money to find a woman so:
Women = time x money
time is money, so:
time = money
therefore:
women = (money)^2

but money is the root of all problems:
money = sqrroot(problems)
substituting into the equation gives:

Women = problems

·
Phaggle
1,693 Posts
Need time and money to find a woman so:
Women = time x money
time is money, so:
time = money
therefore:
women = (money)^2

but money is the root of all problems:
money = sqrroot(problems)
substituting into the equation gives:

Women = problems
Winning!

421 - 440 of 466 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.