True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up peeps! new to the site wanted to say HELLO. I found out about this site from a guy I raced in LL (red T/A with yellow on top of front window) he said it would be a good site to find out about racing in NM.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Anything questions you have about drag-racing and fast cars in NM can be answered here. Welcome!

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When is the next meet? or do you guys just meet at the drags? Talking about drags is anyone going this Sat, I went last Sat and had a good time hopefully more people go this next time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
welcome to the site n u went to the drags last sat? what were u in i was there wit a couple racers from this site

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was in a Orange/Red 97 Mustang with the rims painted the same color as the car. What were you in?

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
welcome to the site!

·
Registered
112 Posts
o ok i saw u urs is convertble right? iwas wit my gf which is 01 red gt its a grand am wit were wit blue,vinny,n carlos's yellow cobra

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yeah I saw you guys, that yellow cobra is pretty fast. Are you guys going this sat?

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
welcome man! There may be a few of us out there....I might hit the streets on the bike though :thumbsup: depends on the temp :)

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool hope to see some of you out there. Ill try to make it in the red convy not sure though having some issues with it so I may take the 5.0.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I am where did you see me? and what do you drive?

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks man, nice truck do you ever race it or is it just your cruiser

1 - 20 of 21 Posts