True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have known about tsc for a while just never really find myself on a computer much anymore and been too lazy to sign up. Better late than never though.

I used to drive a 2003 Acura CL but flipped it..was planning on getting a new car, but I am going to basic and advanced training for the national guard the 27th of this month. So I am just cruising my beater accord until I get back.

I have been looking at some m3's, s2000's, rsx's..also been thinking about some domestics like maybe an ls1 ss/z28 camaro or trans am and possibly an mustang notch project..although my instincts screams Honda Acura since thats all I have really known since I was 9.

Name is chris few of you might know me or recognize my sn from rsw..soooo what's up ya'all and look forward to car shit not drama drama drama.:headbang:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Welcome, Thanks for serving and I hope you can swim..haha!! Go Domestic and you will never regret it.

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Man once banks see you are in the service, you can get any loan you want pretty much. Fresh out of basic I got a 10k loan with no credit what so ever. It's amazing lol.

EDIT: I thought I saw coast gaurd earlier that's why I said I hope you can swim lol.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
That looks like a great deal. I would put down a deposit on that thing so he can hold till you get back!

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, god damn street racer!
Lol what's up Jeff!! Hey man if we still need to meet before i leave hit me up. I'll see if I can help in any way I can.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Welcome! I vote Mustang notch project :thumbsup:
Well I have known about tsc for a while just never really find myself on a computer much anymore and been too lazy to sign up. Better late than never though.

I used to drive a 2003 Acura CL but flipped it..was planning on getting a new car, but I am going to basic and advanced training for the national guard the 27th of this month. So I am just cruising my beater accord until I get back.

I have been looking at some m3's, s2000's, rsx's..also been thinking about some domestics like maybe an ls1 ss/z28 camaro or trans am and possibly an mustang notch project..although my instincts screams Honda Acura since thats all I have really known since I was 9.

Name is chris few of you might know me or recognize my sn from rsw..soooo what's up ya'all and look forward to car shit not drama drama drama.:headbang:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Welcome Chris!!

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
welcome

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Man once banks see you are in the service, you can get any loan you want pretty much. Fresh out of basic I got a 10k loan with no credit what so ever. It's amazing lol.
NavyFederal FTW... bad credit and they still gave me a loan :headbang:

Welcome to the site... and where you going to basic?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts