True Street Cars Forums banner

New Shoes=New Pics

1K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  Yahtzee 
#1 ·
Took me a little while to post up but I finally decided too.
New black C5 ZO6 Motor sports with polished lip. thanks to John 01WS6 for accommodating by meeting in Clovis and working with me on the price +hp. +hp to 65redstang for the pics too!!
Fronts- 17x9.5 Nexen 275/40/17
Rears- 18x10.5 Nitto NT-01 315/30/18
Before and after pics and I bet your driveway doesn't look this good...lol

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks!!!
Yea I had more people tell me "nice car" the first couple days I had the new wheels on than the entire time I had the car before!!

#6 ·
Haha thanks!! Yea I think it looks good. I like the black on black look as long as there is a little chrome or something in there to throw it off.
And yea she looks the best from the rear!!! Which is where not too many people have seen!! :lol:

Definitely looks way better
Thanks man. And idk if you knew it was me at NO-BULL but I came and asked what happened to your car. You weren't to angry that you didnt get that 9 but whatevs lol.

#16 ·
Thanks!
I was definitely, but I am already back unfortunately :lol:

looks nice much better
Thanks Antonio!!

Good lookin wheels. Same ones TRMIN8R had on his vette. I didnt know you are still in town, are you going to the meet tonight? I hadnt gotten a chance to meet you.
Thanks Trey. Man I already came and gone...Im back in Japan. I was at No-Bull and the Sunday meet. Surprised I didnt see you. I asked Sean and Dan where you were. They said you were running around somewhere...

Yep, looks way better.
Thanks Brian!!

Awesome! One of my favorite cars on this site. Wheels are cool, but I like the factory 91/92 Z28 wheels on your gen camaro.
Dang that is good to hear, another 3rd gen Fan!! lol Thanks Man!!! +1 on the 91-92 wheels. I like those the best also out of the factory 3rd Gen wheels. Besides the Firebird Honey combs...

looks a million times better..the wagon wheels just didnt fit right
They are actually the same exact size wheels and front tires. Just a little wider rear. But yeah these do look way better lol.

Nice........10000X better....pimpin aint EZ
You said it brudda...:eek:ldman:

#14 ·
I hate you

#18 ·
Thanks but no thanks Mr. Chevy bought a Ford...

#21 ·
Dang your generous today!!! :lol: Thanks buddy.

Reactions: OnebadWs6
#23 ·
Thanks!! :thumbsup:

#25 ·
Ha Dude, it is WAY slower than it looks, you know that lol. For now at least...:secret::chevy::secret:

#29 ·
Thanks man!! And it was good to meet you at NO-BULL! (even though I thought you were someone else lol)

Reactions: John 01WS6
#30 ·
Looks good man, and no problem with you meeting you in Clovis, it was on my way. Now you just need to get the power up enough to where you can make them monsters work.lol It was nice meeting ya'll as well.

#31 ·
Thanks!! And yea I definitely need more power to spin these bad boys holy crap. HAHA!! Thanks again for the sweet wheels. :driving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.