True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Saleen wing ,Interior finished, and roll bar DONE!

Well I got this Saleen wing a few days ago and I finally got it put on. I know the pics are a little shitty but you get the idea. Ill be getting my new interior and a 4 point cage installed hopefully by the end of the week ill post pics when its all done. But for now im happy with the new wing. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

Reactions: Yahtzee

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just because it looks good to tell you the truth. My car isn't fast enough for anything else.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
If thats the case, then why not just buy a cdc light bar?

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya why a 4 pt? And where did you get it?
I had some guy go to my shop and offer it to me. He was in need of two used tires so I traded him two tires for the cage. Not a bad trade I thought.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
put a auto in it and turn that thing up a few more pounds you should go mid to low 11s with that
I think if I run more pounds ill blow. Im just playing it safe I like to drive the car and have fun with it im not really interested in making it a sick drag car as long as I look good and have some power im good.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Looks clean, your car almost looks SOM! haha

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Doesn indeed look pretty good.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all the peeps who posted. I finally got all the interior in including the roll bar. All I need now is little details and im finished with the inside. Next weekend my roll bar and the back speaker panels are getting upholsterd and it should be finito. I had to fab the roll bar to make it work for the convert but after all was said and done it was worth it.

Attachments

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Sweet. Looks fucking clean with all the color accents in the interior and wheels.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sweet. Looks fucking clean with all the color accents in the interior and wheels.
Thanks man my father-in-law is one bad ass he is the one who did the seats. If you notice he put some headrests on the back seat instead of it being flat.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts