True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
She does look sexy..

G

·
took a couple quick i phones pics. today after some new springs and drag wheel set up. What do you guys think?
you should post up some info on little red im sure there is a lot of people around here that dont know the history of that car

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
looks good love the way it looks with the tail pipes....

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you should post up some info on little red im sure there is a lot of people around here that dont know the history of that car
For those who don't know the car was the original car used for r and d for the 87-93 Hellion Turbo Kits. It was in the April 2005 of 50 magazine with a small pic. on the cover. The car was assembled using a lot of high end race parts from John Urist's old race cars. As far as I know the car has never made a pass down the strip. It has a A4 block 347 with Cola Crank, Eagle rods, Probe Pistons, cnc'd victor jr's, behind bars race cars fuel system with Weldon pump, and Hellion Turbo kit. I have owned the car for 2 years and made a lot of changes since then. We should be ready to run the car next year. We still need to put in a roll bar or cage, and battery cut off switch. The last dyno of the car was 750/800 SAE on 15 psi and a 125 shot. Power was made with pump fuel and 2 stages of meth/water injection. We will be adding some more boost once I get used to the car on the track. On the street it is a pretty wild ride. Here are a couple of before and after shots of the motor.

Attachments

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
yikes ide love to see that run

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Sounds Bad!!! :headbang:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts