True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
9s All Day
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
9s all day!!! Just kiddin they dont let me run it because of my shaved door handles

·
PSI FTW!!!!
4,977 Posts
what the hell? thats gay. i guess incase they need to get you out if you wreck? hell if i wrecked and had shaved handles i give them full permission to shatter my window..what kind power does it make

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
seen this car beat some stock srt-4s. its freakin funny!

·
9s All Day
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WHen i beat the stock srt-4 i was on a 75 shot

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Cool pics your F'n amp is bigger then your bottle lol

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
I've never actually seen you race but I've seen your car for a while. Videos? :)

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
that sucks you really cant run it because of the door handles? Guess my t/a isnt going anytime soon.

·
9s All Day
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that sucks you really cant run it because of the door handles? Guess my t/a isnt going anytime soon.
ya it sucks but im going to be geting a door so i can run

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
stock motor and a 150 shot?? holy shit that thing is gonna welcome the rod or something to the outside world! bet it kinda scoots though.

·
9s All Day
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stock motor and a 150 shot?? holy shit that thing is gonna welcome the rod or something to the outside world! bet it kinda scoots though.
My motor is it stock dude, if it was a 150 shot would eat my motor, I know I did it on a 75 shot lol

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
i wpuld also know what is done to the motor

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
im pretty sure it just has rods and pistons

·
Registered
163 Posts
Your trunk wiring kinda looks like shit dude. Did you do it yourself? I think it'd look a lot better if it were positioned better and the wiring cleaned up.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Your trunk wiring kinda looks like shit dude. Did you do it yourself? I think it'd look a lot better if it were positioned better and the wiring cleaned up.
:lol::iagree:

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Looks like the amps and bottle are sitting between the rear seat and speaker box. With the seats up you cant see the mess so I wouldnt worry about it. Just my :twocents:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts