True Street Car Forums banner
161 - 180 of 198 Posts

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
10 bolts are A LOT stronger behind autos.

And yes it's stock besides a shift kit and trans cooler for the stall. 3800 stall. Plus I run lubeguard which keeps the ATF temps down.
Nice! Circle D? Yank?

No dyno numbers?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
Yank. And nope, no numbers as of right now.
Legit. I had a YANK SS3600 on my pile. I miss that car.

It had a little VRX4 cam from Vengeance and a ported FAST92 with stock 243's.
I was on a mail order tune from TSP. it made 415rwhp

·
twerk team talent scout
1,785 Posts
10 bolts are A LOT stronger behind autos.

And yes it's stock besides a shift kit and trans cooler for the stall. 3800 stall. Plus I run lubeguard which keeps the ATF temps down.
I think your asshole would need some lubeguard after I'm through with it. :popcorn:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Nice. Baby cams can run hard too.

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
Nice. Baby cams can run hard too.
it did man.

my Vette Coupe had a custom Cam Motion 230/236 .600.600 113LSA with a YANK PT 4000...that little thing moved ok lol

But i decided to jump on the TSP dick riding bandwagon and Got the Torquer 4 this time around lol

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
What are the specs on the 4?
231/234 .619 .612 111LSA

its basically a revised T3, with lower lifts to ease up work load on the valve train, since i DD the bitch, was an easy choice for me.

·
Registered
246 Posts
all i see is dig races going down over here.. so idk what your talking about.

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
Nice. I think might go with something more aggressive before I get retuned. Make the most of what I got.
MS4 or go home.

Details on your current build?

·
twerk team talent scout
1,785 Posts
MS4 or go home.

Details on your current build?
Current set up is just heads, cam, intake, and spray. Then ill park it for the winter and put in my other motor. I have a 6.0 and pt88 that I was going to swap into the BMW, now it's going into this... eventually.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Whats with all you vette guys going turbo? Put an A&A kit on and call it done. Way more fun.

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
Whats with all you vette guys going turbo? Put an A&A kit on and call it done. Way more fun.
It took me a few months deciding weather to A&A it or.. just cam only Then I realized how much I race :eek:ldman:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I drive a 2001 Camaro Z28. It's got AFR heads/MS3 cam/FAST intake/stall and full bolt ons. It runs hard as hell. And eats all kinds of Fords for breakfast. Any questions, feel free to ask.
Human Tree Plant Community Font

161 - 180 of 198 Posts