·
TWAT
4,370 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Sup slowpokes?
more from the guy that hasn't even made a hit on his "fast car"

you have plenty of bench racers to BS with. Let us know what it does when you race it.

Sometimes builds don't go as planned and aren't nearly as fast as planned.

Sometimes the magic happens and everything comes together.

Good luck, hope it runs as fast as you think it will.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
more from the guy that hasn't even made a hit on his "fast car"

you have plenty of bench racers to BS with. Let us know what it does when you race it.

Sometimes builds don't go as planned and aren't nearly as fast as planned.

Sometimes the magic happens and everything comes together.

Good luck, hope it runs as fast as you think it will.
It put a couple bus lengths on an A6 LS3 Vette the other night. From a gay 70 roll lol. (Guy wouldnt do anything else). From a dig or 20 roll it probably would have been 4 buses. I'd say it's running just as planned. But thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
this is just a lengthy troll page, nobody is going to Nebraska... and i doubt hes coming here..and if he did im certain i can think up a few cars that would end the B.S. Im not talking shit because my car isnt even in commision yet, but when it is i wouldnt mind a dig.
I highly doubt there's very many cars that could "end the BS". From what I've heard, you're all too yellow bellied to run from a real man's race (dig).

·
Zone, of danger
365 Posts
Were you too superhardcore to have pics/videos of these bus length wins? I mean if you were too fast for film I totally understand.

·
Registered
645 Posts
It put a couple bus lengths on an A6 LS3 Vette the other night. From a gay 70 roll lol. (Guy wouldnt do anything else). From a dig or 20 roll it probably would have been 4 buses. I'd say it's running just as planned. But thanks!
glad it's running, now vids or it didn't happen. just kidding congratulations on making it to the street. Now, get to the track and let it rip

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
Were you too superhardcore to have pics/videos of these bus length wins? I mean if you were too fast for film I totally understand.
Probably faster than your Pustang, bruh.

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
And...another ignorant jackass lol
I was actually going to back you up and say that autos don't pop 10 bolts like 6speeds do...

Are you still on the stock 4L60E?
What size stall do you have?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Bahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahhaha
At least you can laugh at your own stupidity.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
I was actually going to back you up and say that autos don't pop 10 bolts like 6speeds do...

Are you still on the stock 4L60E?
What size stall do you have?
10 bolts are A LOT stronger behind autos.

And yes it's stock besides a shift kit and trans cooler for the stall. 3800 stall. Plus I run lubeguard which keeps the ATF temps down.

141 - 160 of 198 Posts