True Street Car Forums banner
181 - 198 of 198 Posts

·
Waiting for secondaries. . .
2,926 Posts
Missed some shit here I guess. Hot damn.

Welcome to video money
I think its great you mention videos. Cause I'm pretty sure I DRAGGED that ass in my cam only vette. But some how it didn't make it in the video you were shooting that night. Something about "oh I ran out of spray" "wasn't on the bottle" nonsense. Funny stuff.

Any one wants to gets get a beer or do a little run hit me up. I'm back in town this weekend :beer:

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
I had no one in my car lol

·
2,926 Posts
Is your car down? I got that idea from skimming through this thread but ya know. I need a run to gauge this pig of a car

·
7,101 Posts
Is your car down? I got that idea from skimming through this thread but ya know. I need a run to gauge this pig of a car
Its been broke for a year and some change lol

Too broke to buy some real heads

·
2,926 Posts
Fuckin hell. Been gone a while

·
7,101 Posts
Missed some shit here I guess. Hot damn.

I think its great you mention videos. Cause I'm pretty sure I DRAGGED that ass in my cam only vette. But some how it didn't make it in the video you were shooting that night. Something about "oh I ran out of spray" "wasn't on the bottle" nonsense. Funny stuff.

Any one wants to gets get a beer or do a little run hit me up. I'm back in town this weekend :beer:
Here you go
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrfKJdXUzbY"]mevsvette - YouTube[/ame]

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
None of you wannabe skreet racerz would yank me. None of you idiots can drive your cars, and none of you little bitches would race from a dig.
THiS GUY!!! lmao

·
Registered
88 Posts
Holy troll thread!

181 - 198 of 198 Posts