·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a little to much chrome for me but it looks good

Attachments

G

·
looks good, what all do you have done to the 03 because if your going with duel fullers you should be making a shit load of power

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good, what all do you have done to the 03 because if your going with duel fullers you should be making a shit load of power

i will be goin with 66 over a s480 with race cover. i just got 150hp injectors smarty stacked with mp-8 duel cp3's i just got a cam ported head custom intake manifold exhaust maifold arp head studs 342 gears havent decided on keepin the nitrous then buy winter im goin to be workin on another block with ross racing pistons and a forged crank.

G

·
i will be goin with 66 over a s480 with race cover. i just got 150hp injectors smarty stacked with mp-8 duel cp3's i just got a cam ported head custom intake manifold exhaust maifold arp head studs 342 gears havent decided on keepin the nitrous then buy winter im goin to be workin on another block with ross racing pistons and a forged crank.
who is doing the head work?

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this guy from texas i dont know anyone in town that will do it

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i will ask him. on my head i have to cut off my intake manifold thats on my head they have mil then port the intake side then re tap my head with the after market intake. when he calls me back for some mustang heads i will ask him

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tanks man

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Shit looks bad ass

1 - 11 of 11 Posts