True Street Cars Forums banner

New Guy to New Mexico

1729 Views 47 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  Steeda04SVT
I just moved here from Florida and was stationed at Hurlburt Field and am now at Cannon AFB. Just checking out the site. I drive a Silver Metallic 2004 Cobra as my weekend car and a 89 GT as my daily driver.

See less See more
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Sweet. Glad to see you joined up.
Appreciate it homie.
Welcome aboard. You get stationed here with the other Cobra guy?
No problem man. The biggest thing I can stress, is that if you need a retune or anything, dont have Motiva do it lol. You WILL regret it.
No problem man. The biggest thing I can stress, is that if you need a retune or anything, dont have Motiva do it lol. You WILL regret it.

Yeah we were talking about it on PFOMustangs.com with our New Mexico Chapter. There will prolly be about 5 or 6 Cobras from here rolling out when we want to get tuned. I wanna get my A/F checked out
Welcome aboard. You get stationed here with the other Cobra guy?
Yeah, we are homies. Different squadrons but same base and area
Badass. Just give chris at dyno edge a call and he will get you guys taken care of. I wouldnt doubt if we wont have another dyno drags even sometime coming up either. ITs been a few months since the last one. Usually get 2 pulls for 40 bucks or so.
Badass. Just give chris at dyno edge a call and he will get you guys taken care of. I wouldnt doubt if we wont have another dyno drags even sometime coming up either. ITs been a few months since the last one. Usually get 2 pulls for 40 bucks or so.
That sounds like fun, we had something like that xXx Motorsports in Pensacola, FL. The owner had a twin turbo notch back and he ran the Ford side of the house. So I'm glad and looking forward to doing something like that out here too.
They are always a blast. Ill talk to Chris and see if he has anything planned, that way we can get notice for out of towners to come.
All these 03/04 Cobra owners signing up makes me so happy in pants.
Welcome man and +1 on having Chris at DynoEdge tune your ride, he's a stand up dude and tuned mine as well.
Welcome to the site. Nice pictures and sig. The GT don't look like a daily driver lol. Whats done to your cars if you don't mind me asking.
That sounds like fun, we had something like that xXx Motorsports in Pensacola, FL. The owner had a twin turbo notch back and he ran the Ford side of the house. So I'm glad and looking forward to doing something like that out here too.
When I was stationed in P'cola there were some ****ing BAD ass cars rolling around. Most of them from xXx Motorsports...Back in 07'
Welcome to the site. Nice pictures and sig. The GT don't look like a daily driver lol. Whats done to your cars if you don't mind me asking.
I bought the cobra last April with minor bolts on such as accufab t/b and plenum and exhaust. Since then I lowered it and changed out the exhaust and wheels/tires, shifter and it was already tuned by RTWD. I regret not having xXx tune it before I left, but plan on going to Dyno Edge.

The fox has tons and tons of mods. I picked it up from a friend out here that also is a cobra owner and it has like 3 pages of just mods. Not sure if you wanna know all of the mods or not. But i love it as my DD and i get to keep the cobra in the garage and the miles off of her. But I'm def looking to heading out to ABQ to meet some of you guys and get my car tuned.
damn all these cobra guys signing up make me miss mine more and more..one day hopefully soon if all goes as planned ill have another,now if only i could find another comp orange

edit: forgot welcome to the state and the site
I have seen tons and tons of videos on LS1Tech with xXx tuned and built cars, seems like they know what they are doing cause some of those cars roll out dirty.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see ya around soon.
Yes! Another one of the fast cars... lol welcome man
I have seen tons and tons of videos on LS1Tech with xXx tuned and built cars, seems like they know what they are doing cause some of those cars roll out dirty.
I have seen plenty of videos with those cars and they seem to roll the **** out :headbang:

Welcome to the site!
G
Welcome to the site... The cars look amazing. So many cobras/stangs in general makes me want one again bad.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.