True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*edit* I dunno how the hell I got in this retarded section. Someone move it!

FINALLY we get some new designs out of a few manufacturers. A few even have the correct sizing to fit late model Mustangs, F-bodies, Corvettes, etc.

We'll start with the "bottom". These are still kickass looking wheels, unfortunately Centerline is stuck in 1972 with their backspacing and overall sizing. Max backspace on a 10" wheel is 5"!! What the fuck?

Moving up, here are new Billet Specialties drag wheels. These are true race wheels, not street/strip like the Streetlites, basically means these are significantly lighter. However, the backspacing on these is a little weird as well, 1-1/4" on a 3-1/2" wheel instead of the usual 1-3/4". Max of 6" backspacing on a 10", however Taylorkdt just got a set of the Street Lites specifically built to his dimensions so I figure they could do whatever you need.

And now the new Welds. I guess the board of directors or whoever bought Weld back from American Racing after Greg Weld went apeshit with his other stuff. The new Alumastars better match the Alumastar 2.0 fronts now, and the Magnums are just updated a bit. I think all the styles look great. Pricing should be pretty high, but worth it for a top of the line wheel.

Love, Homer

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Hey Homer hit me up on that roll cage. Do you still have it?

·
Adrenaline junky!
218 Posts
Those new welds look great!

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Do ant of these come in a beed lock?

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Those new alumastar rears are fuckin sick!!!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Lookin clean as hell... i LIKE em...

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's some other options, Johnny turned me onto these the other day, they're not bad. Champion Wheels, I really like the last ones:

Holeshot has some new stuff too, actually they came out earlier this year but we can count them too I think. I put in the ones I think are cool, you can go to their website to see the rest. The last ones resemble rodlites on steroids.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Some of those are sick, think i like the new welds.. hmm new wheels for the mustang would be nice.

·
Mustang Graveyard
655 Posts
+1 for the holeshots. have a set on my notch, quality is amazing and the customer service is unbeatable. a little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts