True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today i went out with the bike i just put on a muzzy m-14 full exhaust a BMC race filter and a PCIII. today my best 60' was a 1.596 my new best MPH was a 137.34 and my new best ET is a 10.142
So all said and done I'm very happy with the results of my new found power

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I made 7hp and 4tq but the A/F was all over the place still on the graph, they said its as good as they could get it. :-/

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Some guy at PJ's. When I asked him if the numbers were corrected or uncorrected, he didnt even know. ... huh?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some guy at PJ's. When I asked him if the numbers were corrected or uncorrected, he didnt even know. ... huh?
i was thinking about getting mine tuned i might try the muzzy map 1st than if i dont pick up any MPH ill get it tuned i think with some race gas and a tune i could go low 10.0s at 140ish

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Im prob gonna get a strap so I can take car of these 2.0 60' issues. I have the MPH for a good ET, if I could get off the line...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im prob gonna get a strap so I can take car of these 2.0 60' issues. I have the MPH for a good ET, if I could get off the line...
there was a guy on a bike that looked just like yours at the track today he just pushed his tubes up 2'' and lowered his rear 2'' the fastest 60' i saw him do today was 1.77 he was about 200lb and was running 10.5s at 135

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
So you are geared right? Or stock gearing? I dont remember if you stretched the bike or not...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
take a look at the 2nd pic im already at throttle lock and my back tire had just crossed the stripe

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Hell yea man, nice riding! At the risk of sounding like an idiot, What kind of bike do you ride??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts