True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was getting bored at the gym so I decided to join Kick Boxing!!!! I meet my trainer and the class on Saturday :)

I will be doing the KICKBOXING: FITNESS & CONDITIONING...

Hey ill learn to get fit and defend myself.... Yay!!! Thought I would share with everyone! Wish me luck!!!

cAT:)

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You kick hard enough already!!!!!! Son of a bitch...................

hahaha ill kick you even harder next time maybe even a punch jk :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I'll pm. I have some people that owe me some money.... could use your services. I wouldn't pay up if a guy kicked my ass... but a chick... I'd probably add a little extra to keep the word from going around.

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll pm. I have some people that owe me some money.... could use your services. I wouldn't pay up if a guy kicked my ass... but a chick... I'd probably add a little extra to keep the word from going around.

hmm i may need some extra money lol :secret: ;)

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I thought I would come and let you guys know how my class went.

OMG It is crazy!! I thought I was going to just meet my trainer hell no you start the class right away. This class is freaken great! I so love it! I know its only my second day but my gosh its really a workout. I dont usually sweat at the gym but at this place i leave with a soaking shirt. i know it gross but i know im getting a workout!! So its a lot of bag workout. you do a bunch of different movements. you stop and they tell you okay we are gonna take a brake you think yes i can stop for a minute... hell no give me 10 push ups or jump rope.. they do lots of abs workouts too. my abs and legs are crazy sore.. if any of you are interested visit www.abqkickboxing.com ;) My trainer is going to be giving me a nutrition guide and measure my fat and guide to my goal yay! lol. Everyone is so nice there too!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Congrats Cat! I'm glad it's going well. Like I said before, you already kicked hard now I definately won't fuck with you. :)

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats Cat! I'm glad it's going well. Like I said before, you already kicked hard now I definately won't fuck with you. :)

lol thanks! I learned some hooks today :secret:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts