True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was outside washing my mustang one day and i hear this beautiful sound down the street. i didnt know what kind of car it was though, so i went on with my cleaning. then i look 2 houses down and there the fucking 2009 nissan GTR sits. i just about shit myself. i had to look at it for like 10 min to just believe it was there lol. sooo i walked down to my neighbors house and talked to him for a while, checked out the car and wow it is amazing. the guy paid a little under 80000. i didnt get any pictures due to dead camera but i soon will damnet. the guy owned a 2006 or 2007 M5 before and traded it in and bought the GTR. i just thought i owuld share my amazment. all i have to say is the thing is beautiful inside and out. sounds amazing too. i want one now :yesnod:

·
Registered
226 Posts
you should have asked him how his launch control worked.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
:bsflag: No pics=no way :lol:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
what does hype have to do with the quality of a car? Same car with or without the hype.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
The car is awesome, no matter how you look at it. You cant say it sucks, its kicking ass for half the price of any of its competitors. They look even better in person.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
The car is awesome, no matter how you look at it. You cant say it sucks, its kicking ass for half the price of any of its competitors. They look even better in person.
still to much damn money for what it is imo.... but all i've done is read about them, no drive or ride time.

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Diego I totally agree. If you sat in that car brand new and drove it off the lot there is no way you could be mad. My car may be faster or whatever but would I make a straight across trade? In a second.

What color is his GTR?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ask him if he bought a replacement tranny...

·
Registered
311 Posts
There aren't many companies that will warranty an transmission (or engine in your case) when you race, modify or abuse a car.
I know, but using a FACTORY OPTION is a little extreme lol. It's built into the car lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts