True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good place to get some stripes on my car? Or like how much they will be?

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Sadly yes I do. I wanna get a stang again though. i want either a 2001-2004 GT or a 88-93. Why have u seen me out or what? (it been forever since i been out) lol
Actually the reason I ask is I just traded my fiance car in it was a 03 Pontiac Grand Am GT and I kept some really killer dual exhaust from it. I was wondering if you were interested in them. They are the dual tip like the original on the car but the tips are bigger and nicer and it comes with all the piping. Our car sounded really nice when they were on makes a big difference.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually the reason I ask is I just traded my fiance car in it was a 03 Pontiac Grand Am GT and I kept some really killer dual exhaust from it. I was wondering if you were interested in them. They are the dual tip like the original on the car but the tips are bigger and nicer and it comes with all the piping. Our car sounded really nice when they were on makes a big difference.
how much were lookin to sell them for? I been lookin for some for awhile to.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That not bad. ok post em up but u can send them to my email if it easier. [email protected] Thanks I appreciate the offer. i finally lookin into and startin to work on the car and get stuff for it. Next is to get a more steadyjob than i have now and go under the hood

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
That not bad. ok post em up but u can send them to my email if it easier. [email protected] Thanks I appreciate the offer. i finally lookin into and startin to work on the car and get stuff for it. Next is to get a more steadyjob than i have now and go under the hood
Email sent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the pics i checked em out that looks really clean and nice. I have to talk it over and see first. I wrote u an email back

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will I just have to get the money fully first. I got most of it just need the rest, and need to find a job.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts