True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am thinking about adding a business addition to our shop doing bed liners. The product is called speedliner, it blows Rhino liner and all the others out of the water and is a lot cheaper. It is hard, doesn't chip, fade or crack. It can be toned to match paint and it looks awesome compared to other liners. It can be used on tool boxes, brush guards, bumpers and rockers also and looks tough as hell. I am wondering if I add this addition to our services at M&G if it is something any crew members would be interested in and if you all could help support it by passing the word along to anyone in the market for a liner???

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I have a king ranch that needs a liner on it.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Hell yeah bro all the peeps who work with me need it plus I always have trucks that I sell that would look good with it on. How much would you charge for a 2007 Dodge short bed?

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I would be in for a couple of my trucks getting done. Delivery service would be a big plus for me. The only reason I haven't had my Dodge done is I don't want to have to drop it off, and then go pick it up later. Could be an insurance problem for you though. Just my thoughts.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet! Thanks everyone, I think we are going to go ahead and make this addition real soon. I will post it up when we get it up and running! I checked and haven't found any dealers for this liner in the area, this is the toughest liner I have ever seen, they are huge everywhere but not in Albuquerque area yet so I might as well be the first!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts