True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to install my new toy today and found out that I only have one vacuum fitting on my wastegate instead of two. If anyone has a extra one or knows where I can find one it would be greatly appreciated.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Went to install my new toy today and found out that I only have one vacuum fitting on my wastegate instead of two. If anyone has a extra one or knows where I can find one it would be greatly appreciated.
New toy? Please tell...

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
DAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA im gonna own. u just hook that fucker up to the top of the top of the gate and let the cracking begin

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
I have some laying around at teh shop but not there today. Only need one anyway, like Will said, the TOP one!!!!!!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha I'm not quite ready for a new motor yet, i'm hoping she'll hold together with just a little extra power. Can I swing in and get one from you sometime this week Sean?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Its for a tial gate, not sure if that makes any difference.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Oh, and like I said, i have no responsibility if your motor blows lol.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
i was reading the inst. for the boost controller earlier, joe. it said that 5 turns was 1 psi. try it out!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Finch meet me tomorrow and I'll give you what you need.
PM me your number or some way to get ahold of you
i was reading the inst. for the boost controller earlier, joe. it said that 5 turns was 1 psi. try it out!
So about 10 turns should give me my desired boost? I'll set it up tomorrow hopefully and see how she runs.

:seeya: motor

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KAMOTHERFUCKINGBOOM

if that happens Art at least I'll have an excuse to set up the motor a little better and you'll have an excuse to actually use your nitrous

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm turning it up FOR no bull. I plan to run between a 9.9 and a 10.1 haha. Hopefully right in the middle.

Or i might make a 900 second pass:banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
We boarded up the sky-lights at the shop with ply-wood. We cant afford to replace them when the cast-iron rain comes.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts