True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just about got my mustang done who can tune it and how much does it cost? thanks

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just a little 347 stroker afr heads supercharger cam 24 pound injectors edelbrock performer 2 upper and lower nothin much really

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
well problem is nobody in town really tunes 5.0's, is it running goofy or you just want it tuned? you have 347 with a blower and only running 24's?

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
buy the blower in june im runnin it all motor for now i already have my 42 pound injectors for when the time comes. i just want it tuned i dont now the first thing about it so it will be easy for me if someone could help out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i just about got my mustang done who can tune it and how much does it cost? thanks
Maybe a mail order tune? It's cheaper for the moment, after u get the blower , then I would recommend a dyno tune.

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so all i really got to do is fuck with the timing to tune it myself is what ur kinda sayin?

G

·
so all i really got to do is fuck with the timing to tune it myself is what ur kinda sayin?
timing and fuel presure is what you have to work with, is the car running now? if it is running what is it doing that makes you think it needs a tune?

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i just dont wana hurt anything what do i start the timing around ?

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah the car is runnin with my 302 this weekend its goin to have a heart transplant. u put so much money into something u just dont wana blow it up u know what i mean

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its got a msd on it stock rev is long gone

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i really dont know 2 much about these cars got the car for free and just been havin fun with it. i just want it to beat my truck for once but the 5.o just cant hang on the top end to well

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.