True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to finish tuning the car and also get some numbers. Anyone have dyno time available this saturday around one or two? Not many opportunities Todd and I can hook up and I want to get my car wrapped up. I got killing to do.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dyno Time

Looking to finish tuning the car and also get some numbers. Anyone have dyno time available this saturday around one or two? Not many opportunities Todd and I can hook up and I want to get my car wrapped up. I got killing to do.
Bring it down!!!!!

PM Me or Call Me if you are coming

Thanks Chris (dynoedge)
505-299-3313

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. Thats where Todd wanted to go. Can you solidify the space for me? We'll be there for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Jason... post up with some numbers after your pull. I've been waiting to see what that Z will do!

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Couldnt get the meth injection to work but got good numbers without it. 585whp and 575lbs torque. That was at 17psi

·
Registered
116 Posts
Good numbers man, haven't run them in a while, we'll have to do it when I get the TA running.

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Very good numbers Jason........ I sent you a message on myspace asking how you did and then saw this post. :lol:

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Couldnt get the meth injection to work but got good numbers without it. 585whp and 575lbs torque. That was at 17psi
DAMN!!!!!, great #'s for 17 lbs cingrats, considering it weigh's 3klbs ish? that z is gonna move :driving: what happened to to the meth, is it a progressive set up, what size nozel,

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
nice numbers man, saw you driving in front of intel but i was going the other way in my supra man.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I love you.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Badass Jason. We will have to run em, that thing probably moves the fuck out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts