True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like lots of Americans I got laid off recently. To bad the bills dont get laid off, but I got to do what I got to do. I know a lot of people are looking forward to the warm weather coming and need to get their rides looking nice and shiny again. I am doing this on the side at my house along with a few other things but I could work around anybody's schedule and get it done ASAP.

Here is what the detail includes.

Exterior Wash
Exterior removal of small scratches using rubbing compound (by hand)
Exterior clay bar
Exterior wax

Engine bay cleaning

Wheel cleaning and polish
Tire cleaning and shine

Interior vacuum
Interior stain removal
Interior dash ect... cleaning and shine.

Price is
$100 for cars and small trucks
$120 for larger trucks and SUVs

Best way to contact me is to PM me on here or you can call me at 505-718-9525 my house is located near Paseo and Wyoming.

Thanks

Cisco

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I will probably hit you up when I get some vacation time in June. I know for sure my car is gonna be dusty as fuck..

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
I haven't clay barred or waxed yet. Definitely could use a good cleaning. I know Purple haze was just talking bout that yesterday as well. You'll have a pm from me.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the support guys. Sounds like I might have a job for tomorrow :). Jed come by and let me check it out. I want to be sure they are not human protein stains before I clean them lol jk.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hey bitch! I haven't used my polisher in a long time cause I've been lazy. If you need it LMK. I got a ton of detailing shit just sitting in my garage. :lol: I just bought a bunch of crap and never opened it too.

Alex

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
dahha human protein lol. your face doesnt stain! no worries hahaha. its the stupid dodge cloth, fucking water stains em

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
may hit you up in a few months when i head back to nm...may be looking to trade in the Pathfinder..nothing beats trading in a spiffy clean car!

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How long would you take to do a full job on my F150?
I am figuring 4-6 hours depending on how much work it needs.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
The Z is going to need it real effing bad when its running again.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the business Justin (01MRMTransAm) let me know if you see anything I might have over looked.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey man it looks awesome this morning! He does an awesome job everybody! I kinda picked a bad day to do it it was windy, but it still came out looking great. Thanks again Cisco!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts