True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my friends lucinda and carmella are willing to do some sexy photos on the vete but i just have my phone cam :(

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
so my friends lucinda and carmella are willing to do some sexy photos on the vete but i just have my phone cam :(
we might go take some pictures at Journal Pavilion, they have the Terminator 4 movie scene setup out there, looks wicked as shit.

Not 100% if we are going or not. But if your interested let me know, we are pretty good with teh camera aswell.

·
slow pontiac v6
80 Posts
yeah they have the 7/11 burned to shit right now... and i'm not sure if they cleaned up all the cars they were wrecking literally right outside the journal parking lot, but that shit was cool too... they had this huge ass truck with like a half-assed snowplow type thing on the front chasing someone/thing (i think) and plowing into cars and shit...

·
Banned
66 Posts
we might go take some pictures at Journal Pavilion, they have the Terminator 4 movie scene setup out there, looks wicked as shit.

Not 100% if we are going or not. But if your interested let me know, we are pretty good with teh camera aswell.
Let me know when your going Chris. I've been wanting to take pictures for awhile!

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Im down, just depending on when..

·
Do you even lift kit?
260 Posts
When I was out that way on Friday to go to a concert the apocalyptic 7-11 had been torn down.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
When I was out that way on Friday to go to a concert the apocalyptic 7-11 had been torn down.
GODAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gr_barf::lurk::headbang::hitit::wank::nono::nono::ricesmiley::seeya::woowoo::woowoo::skull::skull::skull::emo::driving::asshat::asshat::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::leghump::leghump::shrug::shrug::shrug::eek:wned::eek:wned::nopity::confused5::banghead::banghead::banghead::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::dupe::dupe::dupe:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts