True Street Car Forums banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
@furyz28. You just had your one chance...... I tried to be grown about this ... But it seems like you still don't understand ... Sooo let me see your side you are claiming...

"Your the shit when it comes to racing ,ls1,doing real work on your own car , your the fastest and DA dose not effect you and you can drag any one at any given time " ....

Huh ? Good luck Wid that there short bus !!!!

Facts are... your a idiot tipical looser that thinks he knows it all and you win a few races vs some other loosers like your self.... And now your so caught up in your own stupidity .. You really believe you could even hang with any of us out here .

Your life is meaning less and you can't drag shit, sept nutz across your Chin.... Please do me a favor and start your car in your parent's garage and rev it up with the garage doors closed..... Do it bro you will gain hp bro.

I had my fun with your lame ass ....
Lmfao I got your fuckin dumb ass so god damn flustered! You came back almost an hour later to edit your lame ass post, you fuckin pansy ass bitch. No I wouldn't hang with you, I would straight up murder your slow ass pile of faggotry.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Damn dude do you not get it. No one is going to drive to race you stop acting like you're tuff shit and like you car is a world beater it is far from it.
I'm just returning their invite. It's okay for them to tell me to drive 900 miles for a race, but not me I guess? And I am tuff shit, Bromeo.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts