True Street Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Dan ... You have faith in this kid lol more then I would lol .... idk if Jake is hands on enuff to figure his car out from what I can tell he probably checks blinker fluid and has 8" PISTONS and intakers lmao

·
Registered
7 Posts
Shit, I'll stir the pot a bit for fun. I don't know what is done to the 5.0 but I bet the Camaro guy could run 11.8-12.3on motor here. What's the 5.0 run on spray?
My car ran a 13.4 on a nitrous tune all motor. I did do a pass on the bottle but pressure was at 600psi and dropped fast since the bottle was empty. But it still ran a 12.6 bogging out almost or near close to the end. Do to the bottle running out of course and spraying fuel. Now as beem already said I could care less about the track and track numbers. To me it's all about the street.

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
He should be good for at least a low 12 at about 113-114 on motor if he hooks at all. Even if he pulled a 1.8 -9 60 he could do a 12.5 on motor. Was the GTO auto or 6 speed? The GTO may not be 600whp.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
This thread did not deliver

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
This thread did not deliver
Sorry. I tried to make it entertaining for every one ... We wouldent want to loos Jake in any complex convos lmao

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
6 speed ..... Huh. Not joking that's respectable not gonna lie
He needs a tire and driver

Lol I agree but some people cant take they can't drive there own car lmao. ..... I wasent gonna tell the poor guy ... I support people going out to drags. And enjoying there time ... Cuz dragstrip brakes parts and DA BRAKES HEARTS LOL

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
I'd love to run on the street but I drive for a living so a drag racing ticket would kill me. I haven't run on the street for 3 years

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry. I tried to make it entertaining for every one ... We wouldent want to loos Jake in any complex convos lmao
I probably know more about your own car than you do, jackass. :lol: Keep reaching, cupcake. I know you're mad that I'd outrun your slow turd. :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
That's if Jake gots his combo right for digs on street ..... But its not my place to speak on chinaman cars mods and times he heavy into the streets .... But from what I can tell it would be a close race. .....

Dan you think he would run that good?? I'm not to in tune with ls1 combos. But I seen red "600whp " as I was told gto at track and nitto tires and he ran a low 12.. Just saying. .....

You and I both know some times even hp don't mean everything ....in racing ....

It's all about driver and combo of car,shocks springs weight transfer tires Ect. aswell IMO.
Then why are you flapping your vagina lips if you're "not in tune" with the LS1? Sounds like you're not in tune with much at all in the automotive industry. I own you, fuckboy. :lol:

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
There shee is....... You finished shaving your legs and shoving tampons in ... Sup baby nutz.....

... I'm shure I don't know my way around anything with 4 wheels ...... Bmw is a mythical Beast that you'd only read in story books NOT CLAIMIN UNTOUCHABLE ....BUT not to shabby for something me and my pops threw together ....

But ya bro, I don't know shit, sept to seek out bull shit and I found the motherload when you spit out the shit talking with those dick sucking lips

Funny thing is , I forgot more shit your little brain could ever imagine .... Keep paying people to touch your car Budd .... I take big pride on making my own stamp on my car ..... It's seems like its a dieing breed....... But you all so don't know about that either
# look at the car THEY built for me lol

Shure thing Budd !!!!!

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Jake on a real note there's levels to some ones thought of fast ... Yours would be like a little BETER then juniors .... ...

China man is a friend and he's pritty quick car ..... You and him would be a good race ... I'm sure your car is pritty fast ....

But in our group no disrespect to chinaman he one of our slower guys .... "Aka street fighter " But for what he is doing to higher hp cars on street Is funny .... Throwing out butt hurt left and right ... And funny thing he is under modded for how he is doing work but that boy can drive and he figured out his launch really well .......

But shure you can think I'm a joke ..... It's cool I'll take that as you just don't know and your just lost on the short bus... And DA is mumbo jumbo to you ...its cool tho
So we can leave it at that ...

·
Registered
67 Posts
I know lightyears more about cars and racing than you do, kid. Your friends sprayed 5.bro might be able to stay within a bus of my car...on motor. :lol: Nevermind the titanic lengths I'd put on him with my spray. Same goes for you BUD. When you gonna be here to get your tits lit on fire?

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Damn dude do you not get it. No one is going to drive to race you stop acting like you're tuff shit and like you car is a world beater it is far from it.

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
@furyz28. You just had your one chance...... I tried to be grown about this ... But it seems like you still don't understand ... Sooo let me see your side you are claiming...

"Your the shit when it comes to racing ,ls1,doing real work on your own car , your the fastest and DA dose not effect you and you can drag any one at any given time " ....

Huh ? Good luck Wid that there short bus !!!!

Facts are... your a idiot tipical looser that thinks he knows it all and you win a few races vs some other loosers like your self.... And now your so caught up in your own stupidity .. You really believe you could even hang with any of us out here .

Your life is meaning less and you can't drag shit, sept nutz across your Chin.... Please do me a favor and start your car in your parent's garage and rev it up with the garage doors closed..... Do it bro you will gain hp bro.

I had my fun with your lame ass ....

·
It's just me
4,965 Posts
Can you guys do me a favor and stop telling others to kill themselves, I have been a long time poster on here and have had many people in my life take their own life so please just grow the fuck up and stop saying that shit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can you guys do me a favor and stop telling others to kill themselves, I have been a long time poster on here and have had many people in my life take their own life so please just grow the fuck up and stop saying that shit.
That would be the THATBEEM retard. And i agree. That's crossing the line.I've had a few family members take theirs too.

Reactions: autotoystore
61 - 80 of 82 Posts