True Street Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh I'm having fun too. :lol: But they are talking out of their dick filled asses. I wouldn't even need to spray to beat that COYSLOTE.

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
You would up here

·
Registered
7 Posts
"You should run them for me" :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: what the fuck did I just read? Bahahahaha you're fucking pathetic. You believe everything you read on the internet :joy::joy: you say I have 300lbs of weight reduction? Damn I must be yanking off bumpers and my hood at that point you idiot. Look plain and simple I yank of my seats witch actually comes to a total of 91 pounds 91.5 if you want to be exact lmfao I'm surprised toilet dick hasn't came in here and tried shutting you up. And there's no proof of what your car has run? You have nothing only pictures from Google that you used to say it was your car :joy::joy:. There's no videos of you or nothing you're just a troll and that's why I answer back to you because I like to waste your time. Believe me I ain't butt hurt :joy::joy: it seems like to me you are butt hurt because I completely destroyed a camaro witch happens to look like yours :joy::joy::joy::joy:

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
No sweat, thanks man.

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
No sweat, thanks man.
^^^^ See that FuryZ28 (JAKE) , How MEN talk .... learn something.

No one likes a behind the screen Tuff guy. :lol: :beer:

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
All I did was say (on YouTube) that I would murder the "trolling 5.0". Because I definitely would. And him and his pussy posse got every shade of butthurt :lol:

You should run this tool for me since you're in the area it looks like. And since they seem to think that Camaros are such easy kills.

And I really don't care that my car would run slower in higher altitude. That's just simple physics.
I can tell your a sheltered kid, Ask's A man you dont know to handle something you wont or cant
#pussy :nono: :crutches: No no NO

I like all cars!!! as long as they are fast!!! shit, I put Chevy power in a BMW not picky at all.

I like ls1"s
But fanboys like you give every car scene a bad look...... Im just saying Fuck you and your Camero!!!! :headbang:

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Finally! A good old fashioned TSC hate thread, it's been far too long. Carry on.
yes sir :salute: I thinks jake killed himself :emo: :suicide:

or :gay: :rsw: :hump2: :wank: :gayaway: :jackson: :sheepsex: or somthing of that nature .

must of over killed him.. He burned up to fast.... flying close to the sun will get you burned. :eek:verkill:

·
Registered
67 Posts
"You should run them for me" :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: what the fuck did I just read? Bahahahaha you're fucking pathetic. You believe everything you read on the internet :joy::joy: you say I have 300lbs of weight reduction? Damn I must be yanking off bumpers and my hood at that point you idiot. Look plain and simple I yank of my seats witch actually comes to a total of 91 pounds 91.5 if you want to be exact lmfao I'm surprised toilet dick hasn't came in here and tried shutting you up. And there's no proof of what your car has run? You have nothing only pictures from Google that you used to say it was your car :joy::joy:. There's no videos of you or nothing you're just a troll and that's why I answer back to you because I like to waste your time. Believe me I ain't butt hurt :joy::joy: it seems like to me you are butt hurt because I completely destroyed a camaro witch happens to look like yours :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Lol show me where my pictures show up on Google, you fuckin asshat. And who the fuck takes out their interior on a street car? Your car is slow as shit, jackass. And you didn't completely destroy any camaro lol. You pulled a couple lengths a poorly set up and most likely poorly tuned car. You and your 5.bro are a complete and utter JOKE. Get to driving up here and I'll prove it, ****** lol. I own you and your baby dick 5.sl0!

·
Registered
67 Posts
^^^^ See that FuryZ28 (JAKE) , How MEN talk .... learn something.

No one likes a behind the screen Tuff guy. :lol: :beer:
So I guess you're a woman then?? Figures.

·
Registered
67 Posts
yes sir :salute: I thinks jake killed himself :emo: :suicide:

or :gay: :rsw: :hump2: :wank: :gayaway: :jackson: :sheepsex: or somthing of that nature .

must of over killed him.. He burned up to fast.... flying close to the sun will get you burned. :eek:verkill:
Lol you sound so fucking GAY! Seriously you sound like the biggest nerd/****.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I can tell your a sheltered kid, Ask's A man you dont know to handle something you wont or cant
#pussy :nono: :crutches: No no NO

I like all cars!!! as long as they are fast!!! shit, I put Chevy power in a BMW not picky at all.

I like ls1"s
But fanboys like you give every car scene a bad look...... Im just saying Fuck you and your Camero!!!! :headbang:
My Camero would bend you over and hate fuck the shit out of your slow ass bitch mobile. :lol: umadbruh

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Lol :popcorn:... I had to dumb it down to pictures for you.... Big picture books for you Short bus.

Dont be mad bruh.... its ok.

You sound confused on men and woman little boy?, :confused:

you will know what its feels like to be with a woman one day.. Just dont take her in your "FAST LS1 CAMERO" :camaro: O wait thats what you been doing wrong huh?? NOOOOOO :banghead:

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Give it up .... You have nothing.... Im growing sick of your same shit talking. :yawn:

Attachments

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Shit, I'll stir the pot a bit for fun. I don't know what is done to the 5.0 but I bet the Camaro guy could run 11.8-12.3on motor here. What's the 5.0 run on spray?

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
That's if Jake gots his combo right for digs on street ..... But its not my place to speak on chinaman cars mods and times he heavy into the streets .... But from what I can tell it would be a close race. .....

Dan you think he would run that good?? I'm not to in tune with ls1 combos. But I seen red "600whp " as I was told gto at track and nitto tires and he ran a low 12.. Just saying. .....

You and I both know some times even hp don't mean everything ....in racing ....

It's all about driver and combo of car,shocks springs weight transfer tires Ect. aswell IMO.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts