True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIBDqAO6rs"]Nitrous 5.0 Trolling - YouTube[/ame]

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Was that red 4th gen on 20s?
yes and he must had had a few hp adding stickers as well. lmao ...

blows my mind pep want to roll around with 20"+ rims and race.... all my boys give me shit cuz I run 18" rim with DR on street, should be runing 16 or less rim . lol

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
yes and he must had had a few hp adding stickers as well. lmao ...

blows my mind pep want to roll around with 20"+ rims and race.... all my boys give me shit cuz I run 18" rim with DR on street, should be runing 16 or less rim . lol
I never had a problem on 20"s lol, 305s on back help.

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey Gio. Why did you little bitches disable the comments for that video on YouTube? Because I was exposing all of your BULLSHIT?? Bahahahaha!!! I understand you have to lie and hide mods to make a coyote look impressive. But it makes you look like the biggest little bitch! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Hey Gio. Why did you little bitches disable the comments for that video on YouTube? Because I was exposing all of your BULLSHIT?? Bahahahaha!!! I understand you have to lie and hide mods to make a coyote look impressive. But it makes you look like the biggest little bitch! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Really Bruh!!!!!!! you come in here to talk shit you Bum...... Run him if you feel so driven to come from youtube to in here just to run your mouth!!!! you lame fukboy.
NO ONE likes a bull shiter that wont run his car.... all i have seen is you run your mouth like a female......

Get a life.... ok we get it you feel your shit is the fastest camero... with your heads and intake LS1 that runs 9s :gay:.....

Thought you would have ran your car with all the shit you spit out your cock filled mouth. :focktard:

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Im sorry, Im gonna air this Bull SHit out......

matter of fact..... bring your shit and Ill yank that ls1 right out your fucking hood if you like to run your mouth so much.

Have some respect.. this place is not for you .... you a fish out of water.

# Respect

·
Registered
7 Posts
Man I can't believe you came this far lmao look man who ever gave you all the "gio lies about his mods" is probably some lame ass person I beat and they simply don't like the fact that they lost to a slower car. With that being said I can be more then happy to show anyone and everyone my fucken sniper kit and the jets and show them my cat deletes lmao they can pop the hood and check what ever they want if they feel the need to. Your just mad I trolled another ls1 like yours. :joy:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Man I can't believe you came this far lmao look man who ever gave you all the "gio lies about his mods" is probably some lame ass person I beat and they simply don't like the fact that they lost to a slower car. With that being said I can be more then happy to show anyone and everyone my fucken sniper kit and the jets and show them my cat deletes lmao they can pop the hood and check what ever they want if they feel the need to. Your just mad I trolled another ls1 like yours. :joy:
Go read the other threads in this section, bitchtits. A few people confirmed that you're a lying ******. :lol: I made your dumbass sign up to this site! Your car is slow as shit and would get taken for a major walk by my car NA. I wouldn't even waste and giggle gas on your fuckin turd.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Im sorry, Im gonna air this Bull SHit out......

matter of fact..... bring your shit and Ill yank that ls1 right out your fucking hood if you like to run your mouth so much.

Have some respect.. this place is not for you .... you a fish out of water.

# Respect
Shut the fuck up, you ****** ass ******. You're probably even slower than this Gio queer is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
So who won lol
Thats the funny part this bum wont run Gio IN mustang..... I know this fool wont run me he just a internet superman.....he needs to save his own life if he know whats best for him.

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Shut the fuck up, you ****** ass ******. You're probably even slower than this Gio queer is. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ha ha ha sure budd ...... you talk alot of shit and its clear you dont know shit...100% facts.

Run your shit not your mouth....

Im am 100% sure you get your ass walked by the juniors .... o ya But I forgot your N/a mero is a promod huh im shure you leave wheels up with those weak ass tires (nittos) cant even take you seriously!!!! You Ass clown!!! enjoy your Meaning less day. Bitch tits :boobs:

·
Registered
7 Posts
How can they confirm? If no one has asked to see my car. Once I tell them that they il pop the hood for them they say no for what and then they keep running their mouths thinking like I have some type of twin turbos hitting up under the car :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and na you didn't make me sign up like I said I don't do shit all I do is chill and I like people like you to make my day go by fast. So please keep entertaining me my little bitch. Suck big balls from a fuck who lives 13hours away from us. Just like I said a big keyboard warrior and nothing else:joy::joy::joy::joy::hankey::hankey::hankey:

Attachments

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
How can they confirm? If no one has asked to see my car. Once I tell them that they il pop the hood for them they say no for what and then they keep running their mouths thinking like I have some type of twin turbos hitting up under the car :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and na you didn't make me sign up like I said I don't do shit all I do is chill and I like people like you to make my day go by fast. So please keep entertaining me my little bitch. Suck big balls from a fuck who lives 13hours away from us. Just like I said a big keyboard warrior and nothing else:joy::joy::joy::joy::hankey::hankey::hankey:

LMAfo He's a fruit cup cake!!!! :gay: :gay: :supergay: :505outrawzzz: :pots: :gayaway: :fail:

Attachments

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know I saw that shit I was like okay now I know this moron is all talk :joy: He's the type of fuck that talks shit and still only has 415hp lmao he said that in one of the articles. Mothafucker sit yo ass down and watch how the juniors would eat you alive :joy::joy::joy::joy:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thats the funny part this bum wont run Gio IN mustang..... I know this fool wont run me he just a internet superman.....he needs to save his own life if he know whats best for him.
I'll be happy to drag either of you toolbags down the street. When will you be here?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts