True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rustlin' Jimmies
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from one of my friends this morning telling me he just saw that kid that now owns my old car, smash into the back of a Honda CRV or something on Menaul by Los Cuates. I know it's just nuts and bolts but my heart sank a little bit knowing all the blood sweat and tears that were put into it by myself and friends has gone to the shitter. Anyone else had an experience like this before? It really irritates me.:frown:

If anyone knows this kid or the car I'd like to track him down and possibly buy it back depending how bad the damage is.

He's a young white kid maybe 17 or 18ish I guess, never met him, and the car is a dark green 92 interceptor coupe with an S-Trim. It's all stickered up now too I guess but haven't seen it myself.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
That's what happens when you sell to a kid. I have not had this experience but would definitely feel the same way to see my old Camaro wrapped around a tree or something.

·
PSI FTW!!!!
4,977 Posts
saw the car before..sucks it was sweet...and ur new pony is so much better i could never understand why everyone kept trading it in....

·
Rustlin' Jimmies
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what happens when you sell to a kid. I have not had this experience but would definitely feel the same way to see my old Camaro wrapped around a tree or something.
I wish I had the say so at the time man, I sold it to a friend so I could buy my Lincoln and he ended up selling it later for another project he wanted too.

saw the car before..sucks it was sweet...and ur new pony is so much better i could never understand why everyone kept trading it in....
Thanks man, it's true my car is a hoe, like 4 people had it before I got a hold of it but none of them really drove it:shrug:. There was 13k on the clock when I signed the papers. Hopefully the cycle ends with me.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I had a really nice 99 Mustang a few years ago, I put a lot of work into it engine,body,interior etc... One day I sold it to a couple and I was all hurt because I was selling my baby. The worst part is like two months after the sale I was going through cars at the U-Pull and guess what I see my old f'n Mustang sitting there with nothing left but a few body parts. It was a real sad day for me to see it all stripped of its goodies, I had a flash back of all the hard work that went into it then I realized were I was SAD SAD SAD.

·
PSI FTW!!!!
4,977 Posts
is ur new car sill all modded to shit..i remember when the orig owner traded it it put down some pretty decent numbers. then some punk ass 20yr old got ahold of it and beat the piss out of it

·
Rustlin' Jimmies
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is ur new car sill all modded to shit..i remember when the orig owner traded it it put down some pretty decent numbers. then some punk ass 20yr old got ahold of it and beat the piss out of it
It's still got them, ported blower, pulley, intake and exhaust. More to come very soon however. The 20 year old kid was responsible for me falling for this car in the first place, I drove the piss out of it when it was his too lol. I used to work with him at Nissan.

13k miles?! You better keep driving that thing, I'm at 63k and still winning races! :lol:
I KNOW LAUGH IT UP FUZZBALL! Anyone got a driver mod for sale?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts