True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated pics from Insurance company of Dodge stuck in house.

I passed out driving home from work on Friday due to lack of sleep and being dehydrated, resulting in driving my new Dodge Mega Cab into someones bedrooom, happened at 6:30 pm in afternoon, no one was home but arrived shortly afterward. I was taken to the ER and cat scanned, blood tested, and piss tested, passed tests with flying colors. Blood pressure was better then perfect, blood sugar was normal but on the low side. What a trip though waking up and your truck is running, and looking up seeing a busted windshield and you notice a brick wall busted with bricks laying on your hood. I think the Dodge got the better of the house. I will post pics of the truck sticking out of the house when I get some. I escaped with just a bruised Knee, and a easter egg bump on my forehead.

Attachments

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
Oops... Glad you're ok.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
LOL, that blows..bet your employeer will be a little more attentive to your needs and what not next time you bitch about being tired. Good to hear you are ok though. Sucks about the accident.

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, that blows..bet your employeer will be a little more attentive to your needs and what not next time you bitch about being tired. Good to hear you are ok though. Sucks about the accident.

Thanks, but I am self employed, guess I will have to change my schedule up a litte bit.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Holy shit!!!

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow! Better be more careful. Glad nobody got really hurt.

Actually I was trying to be careful, I have not been feeling good for three weeks or so, so I stopped by the fire station and had just had my blood pressure checked and my blood sugar level, I started feeling sick to my stomach so I got in my truck and was going to go home and lay down, but I did not make it very far, so believe me, I was trying to get checked out to prevent anything from happening, did not realize I was going to black out! But I have a clean bill of health now, just notified I needed more fluids, and not to miss any meals during my long days.

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You didn't make it far from the fire station. I was out running that night and saw all the units there.
No, that is probably a good thing, I am sorry it happened, but atleast no one was injured, so I am thankful that it happened the way it did,

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
You got lucky bro!

I nearly shit when Johnny told me.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Holy hell. Glad you are alright. Good thing you were in that truck. Took the beating pretty well. Imagine someone doing that in a Smart car or something. :lol:

Alex

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Holy hell. Glad you are alright. Good thing you were in that truck. Took the beating pretty well. Imagine someone doing that in a Smart car or something. :lol:

Alex
LOL.........................the smart car would of bounced off of the brick wall:driving:

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Holy shit thats insane..Glad you are ok and no one was injured

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That was a brand new truck, had less then 5k on the odometer, and I have not even made the first payment!!!!! I am sure my insurance company is going to love this first thing on Monday morning.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts