True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here so wanted to share a vid of the B.O.P. in action.
This is from about a week and a half ago at Edinburg International Racetrack in South Texas. First pass was on motor and the 2nd pass was on a 100 TNT shot. ET's are in the video and in my sig. Didn't hook up too well on spray so I had to feather it a bit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnsoH1i8AB8"]YouTube - My New Motor and Nitrous Times[/ame]

I just swapped to automatic from 6-speed. These were two of my first passes with the new tranny.

Here's an in-car vid when I still had the 6-speed. Bogged pretty bad off the line. I think this was an 11.8 on this pass. I know, I know! I shift like an old lady but that's how I was able to get about 200 passes at the track without ever having to crack the tranny open and only went through two clutches!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksuClI2SZv8"]YouTube - In Car Video of LS1 At the Track[/ame]

·
Registered
311 Posts
Badass man, incar is sick.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
In car is definitely sick. Nice car man. :headbang:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! I've always preferred in-car videos over spectator kinda views. I'd have more but my camera is a dinosaur so I have to burn them over to DVD then to my computer then upload. It's a pain in the ass!

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Why dont you hit it with a 200shot?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Why dont you hit it with a 200shot?
Wow, you NM guys don't mess around! I just got the N2O about 2 months ago so I've only used it a few times. Haven't even finished one bottle yet. And the automatic tranny just went in about 1 month ago so I'm still getting a feel for her. Not to mention I'm running a PT4000 converter and 4.11 gears. I'm coming out at about 6500 rpms so any more nitrous will have me over-revving. I wanted a smaller converter but I did an even swap with a guy who wanted my Textralia setup so that's what he had and that's what I installed.

The 150 is coming soon but I still need the safety equipment and I want 10's on the 100 shot. I would've ran a 10 last week but I spun off the line.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Wow, you NM guys don't mess around! I just got the N2O about 2 months ago so I've only used it a few times. Haven't even finished one bottle yet. And the automatic tranny just went in about 1 month ago so I'm still getting a feel for her. Not to mention I'm running a PT4000 converter and 4.11 gears. I'm coming out at about 6500 rpms so any more nitrous will have me over-revving. I wanted a smaller converter but I did an even swap with a guy who wanted my Textralia setup so that's what he had and that's what I installed.

The 150 is coming soon but I still need the safety equipment and I want 10's on the 100 shot. I would've ran a 10 last week but I spun off the line.
Cool man cant wait to see the vid of the ten!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. I've got a few more videos of action at my local track. I'll post them up.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Your car is a bad bitch bro!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts