True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please keep him on your prayers. He had a lot on his mind & fucked up & rear ended someone. I guess his new lancer is pretty bad. (it's just a base model) He told me that his back is hurting.

Thanks guys..

-Brian

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. My brother just did the same thing back home in Oregon, he going through a rough time, had a lot on his mind and didn't notice his light turned yellow and t boned a mother and daughter, niether of them made it. Now he's been charged with Manslaughter in the 2nd degree. 18yrs old was bone sober.

Please keep him on your prayers. He had a lot on his mind & fucked up & rear ended someone. I guess his new lancer is pretty bad. (it's just a base model) He told me that his back is hurting.

Thanks guys..

-Brian

·
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So sorry to hear Jeremy.

·
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good news, I just spoke with him & he should be fine. I told him to make sure to get an Xray just in case so he made an appointment. The car is fine & I'm pretty sure it won't be totaled. M & G should have the car soon so Ill do my best to make that happen. I'll post pics up soon

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. My brother just did the same thing back home in Oregon, he going through a rough time, had a lot on his mind and didn't notice his light turned yellow and t boned a mother and daughter, niether of them made it. Now he's been charged with Manslaughter in the 2nd degree. 18yrs old was bone sober.
Holy fuck man that sucks to hear about your little bro I wish him the best of luck!!!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Holy shit jeremy that is really bad, sorry to hear.

I'm glad your brother is alright Brian.. wrecks suck

G

·
Best of luck to both of your brothers. I think June is the worst month for car accidents..my dad died 20 Years ago yesterday due to one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts