True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now that I have started to work on my car I started to take some pics and her they are.
My clunker

The side

Hard at work boys

and this what a fox engine bay looks like afte two years of being parkd in the middle of nowhere. :puke:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Damn dude! Invest in a pressure washer!!!! lol

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn dude! Invest in a pressure washer!!!! lol
No shit!

The story is I had sprayed the engine bay down with degreaser and was driving to the car wash when I chunked the tranny so I got it home and just let it sit there lol well it is extremely dusty out here and this is what was left for me:emo:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
No shit!

The story is I had sprayed the engine bay down with degreaser and was driving to the car wash when I chunked the tranny so I got it home and just let it sit there lol well it is extremely dusty out here and this is what was left for me:emo:
Thats crazy! It looks like your engine is made out of clay!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
So what are your plans for it? Definitely needs a holy shit amount of work

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
update meon it real quick G. What you fixing, what does it do and what does it need mostly.

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know it needs a ass load of work I had wanted to get it running and sell it for whatever I could but i think am just going to keep it but I really dont know yet. I just put a tranny in and I need to get a few thing ironed out, you cant tell from the pics but it really is a pretty good starting point. I am having problems with the starter solinoid right now after I fix that I will be working on getting road ready. I will be making a turbo kit for it very soon.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
You'll be in good shape in no time. Fuck.. you used to work at Autozone so I know you have no problem 'getting in the zone' to finish the bitch.

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
So it runs george? why does it run bad? the plugs fresh? whats the timing set at? fuel pressure? is the TPS within specs?

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The starter relay has been giving me shit. I will update tomorrow on what that fawk is going down .

·
Registered
14 Posts
5.0 clunker i see that you are from Grants, NM.I use to come through there 2 times a week when i was driving trucks.Man i miss those mountains and hott girls.I'd stop for fuel at the Pilot in Grant or FLYING J in Albuquerque and fine women were all over.I ran from Nashville,TN to Rialto,CA every week.But good luck with the pony as you said its a good starting point so i would keep it if it were me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm from Grants too and I think that gargae is fucking sweet 2... looks real familiar I wish I knew what hot chicks ol' LT1TA was talkin bout cuz I'm from Grants and a hot chick is few and far between this side-a-tha mountain...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts