True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about everyone else but I had a great time. With the exception of the wind and a couple of oil downs it went well. Thanks to Scott and his brother for running the show.

There were only 4 cars in the 10.20 class. I edged out Scott in the first round and lost to 3 gen Nova by .005 in the finial. Both races were close Scott had problems and only ran a .7x and I lifted and ran a .58. Next race both of us lifted I went a .53 to the other guy's .48. My car is normally rock solid but last night it was all over the place mid track. I'm guessing it was the wind blowing me around but it could have been sand on the track too.

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
NO BULL is always a fun time for me. The turn out wasn't great at all but still I had a blast.

·
2 Lanes 3 Cars
625 Posts
Great time and great people as always :beer:

·
faster than a speeding bullet
928 Posts
do to my allergiesi was forced to sit in mikes rv and drink with the tsc crew. had a great time :beer: :lol:

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
do to my allergiesi was forced to sit in mikes rv and drink with the tsc crew. had a great time :beer: :lol:
Hahahahaha damn them allergies

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sorry I did not make it... But it sounds like you guys had fun. Have a lot to do still but just got the lower half of the motor together. Hopefully soon I will be out there in the 10.2 class.

·
faster than a speeding bullet
928 Posts
What happened to you art ? We all went to see the girls pole climbing team after the track closed. :boobs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts